Solo Bio Organico is not only the first organic vegetarian restaurant in Argentina, but also the whole of Latin America! Claudia Carrara is the pioneer that took the leap of opening her own vegetarian restaurant in Argentina’s charming capital of Buenos Aires. Everything started from the desire to bring her children up with the best possible nutrition. Soon enough, she began to sell natural dishes to her neighbours that she would create from the leftover vegetables she had in her kitchen. The success of her improvised cuisine led a friend to offer her a few tables where her clients could sit and enjoy healthy meals. One thing led to another and the idea of opening a restaurant was born. Originally, the main focuses of Claudia’s research were health, taste, and environmental sustainability. First with the humble intention to feed her kids in a conscious way, and after in the way she would develop her restaurant to have the best possible impact on her society. The name of her cuisine speaks for itself. At Solo Bio Organico, they only work with fresh, local and organic products and this is guaranteed since they were granted the Organic Certification by Food Safety. The […]
The post Restaurant Higlight: Solo Bio Organico, Buenos Aires appeared first on The Veggie Blog.
- Inaugural education delivery partnership agreement signed with Sociedad Italiana de Beneficencia en Buenos Aires June 19, 2019LONDON, June19, 2019(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SNOMED International is excited to announce a groundbreaking milestone in the organization's approach to […]
- Densifying with quality in Buenos Aires: Griselda Balian June 18, 2019Griselda Balian, founding partner at BAAG (Buenos Aires Arquitectura Grupal), will speak at the Housing Futures conference in Melbourne on 26 July. In […]
- Iranian karateka Mohammadi dies in car accident less than eight months after winning gold at Buenos Aires 2018 June 18, 2019Iranian karateka Navid Mohammadi, who won the boys' over-68 kilograms gold medal at the Buenos Aires 2018 Summer Youth Olympic Games, has died at […]
- Buenos Aires mural to honor activist Rabbi Marshall Meyer June 17, 2019Rabbi Marshall Meyer spoke out for liberty while working in Buenos Aires during the military dictatorship government in Argentina from 1976 to 1983. N […]
- Buenos Aires June 17, 2019In Buenos Aires, you can meet a stranger one day and be invited to their home for a brilliant barbecue the next. It’s this sort of explicit friendline […]