Red Beans and Oats Cutlet recipe is a healthy snack idea packed with nutrients of red kidney beans and oats. Oats are great source of soluble fiber and protein but sometime mother’s find it challenging to include it in kids routine diet. With this cutlet recipe not only oats and beans can become part of your daily menu but they could be packed in kids lunch box as well for snacks. These cutlets can be enjoyed with green chutney or could be filled inside pita bread with salad to make sandwiches.
If you like this recipe, here are more ideas to make in the evening
- Coffee Beans Market Trends Analysis by 2024: Top Players Like Kicking Horse Whole Bean, Death Wish Coffee, La Colombe Corsica Blend June 17, 2019Coffee Beans Market report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global Coffee Beans market size fr […]
- Beetroot, Mushroom and Beans; Here Are 5 Ingenious Ways To Make Healthy Burger Patties June 17, 2019Giving a healthy spin to your burger is a fairly easy feat. Swap the refined bread with multigrain bread and the fried patties with healthier variants […]
- Malawi: Presscane Donates 6 Tonnes of Beans to Chikwawa, Nsanje Hospitals June 17, 2019Press Cane Limited, a subsidiary of conglomerate Press Corporation plc Friday donated 6 tonnes of beans worth K4.5 million to Chikwawa and Nsanje Dist […]
- Did Jessa Duggar’s Tribute to Grandma Mary Spill the Beans on a New Duggar Pregnancy? June 16, 2019Back in April 2019, fans noticed that Michelle Duggar didn’t seem to have her math right when it came to her grandchildren. In a congratulatory post, […]
- Dilly Beans and Peas on Ricotta Toast June 16, 2019A lemony, herby bean salad with lots of crunch from sliced snap peas is good. But when it's piled on top of garlic-rubbed, ricotta-spread toast, […]