by: Elizabeth Toy
Mashed potatoes are a staple in my home because they’re nutritious, versatile, and inexpensive! I love making fully loaded mashed potatoes but it does take a bit of elbow grease to get those taters mashed!
- 17 Slow-Cooker Ribs to Serve at Your Next Barbecue June 23, 2019Burgers and hot dogs are great, but nothing screams “SUMMER” quite like messy, saucy, bone-in ribs. And, while the oven-to-grill method can be overwhe […]
- Horner: Vettel struggling with pressure-cooker environment at Ferrari June 23, 2019Red Bull boss Christian Horner puts Sebastian Vettel's error-strewn recent past down to the intense expectations that come with racing for Ferrar […]
- 17 Slow-Cooker Rolls You Definitely *Knead* to Try June 19, 2019I’ve been a slow-cooker fan for years, but it’s only recently that I’ve really come to understand how versatile they are. One thing I wish I’d figured […]
- Consumer Reports: Easy summer meals in a pressure cooker June 18, 2019This summer, let a pressure cooker save you time and keep the kitchen cool! Consumer Reports cooked up a storm to see which models can take the pressu […]
- Quick Cook: Chicken Pulao in a Rice Cooker June 15, 2019Simran’s mom makes an absolutely killer biryani with mouthwatering layers of fluffy basmati rice and perfectly spiced meat or vegetables. A dish like […]