Thanks for watching! Our family transitioned to a vegan lifestyle in December 2017. It kind of happened over night after watching What the Health – a very powerful documentary you can see here …. It was tough to transition so quickly and we learned a lot during the process.
I was hesitant to start creating videos because we are vegan newbies, however, I figured there might be others in my position who could use the encouragement! It's easy to see long time vegans on YouTube and assume they can do it because they've had many years of experience. We want to prove that this lifestyle can be attainable, fun and delicious for every family no matter where you are in your vegan journey.
CONNECT WITH ME
★ Website: COMING SOON niasanders.com
Sarah's Gluten Free Flour Blend –
Gluten Free Vegan Everyday Bread –
While we are not completely gluten-free, I've started to incorporate recipes without gluten after reading about the possible effects of gluten in people with a history of thyroid issues. There is a lot of mixed information floating around the internet about whether or not gluten has a negative impact on people with thyroid problems. Since some members of my family have had a history of thyroid disease, I've decided to limit my personal intake of gluten.
I AM NOT A DOCTOR! If you have any concerns about the gluten/thyroid connection, please seek the advice of a medical practitioner.
That being said, I've discovered that gluten-free doesn't necessarily mean dry, styrofoam bread or cardboard cookies. I believe it's always a good idea to incorporate a range of healthy ingredients in your diet and for me, attempting to use less flour has been a fun challenge.
I hope you give this easy and delicious Gluten-Free Everyday Vegan Bread recipe! Please let me know if you do! 🙂
- How to be an ethically responsible, free range vegan Slime Rancher June 24, 2019It’s at this point that I make the call: I’m going free range, vegan farming or bust. The real world is full of shades of grey, conflicting arguments […]
- The 14 things you need to know before you go vegan June 18, 2019But if you are a lifelong meat-eater, it is hard to know where to start. We asked some leading vegans for their advice for adults who want to make the […]
- WFAEats: How to Love Going Vegan June 17, 2019WFAEats Amy Rogers talks "How to Love Going Vegan." Want to hear something audacious and wonderful? Vegan cuisine is the hottest trend going […]
- Billie Eilish Pleads With Fans To Go Vegan: "Be Smarter" June 14, 2019Billie Eilish isn't one to force her beliefs on her fans. The only time she's sent messages to her fans have been in regards to their safety […]
- Vegan is the new vegetarian – why supermarkets need to go 'plant-based' to help save the planet June 13, 2019Veganism is arguably the biggest food trend of the moment. This has led to a massive expansion of meat-free brands and own-label offerings. In fact, t […]