Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and everyone is excited for the celebration and, of course, the food! This delish pasta recipe is easily done and perfect for everyone in the family, from the little ones to the elderly. Happy trying!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Serves: 5 persons
2 tbsp oil
2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
2 cups broccoli, chopped into small pieces
2 medium capsicums, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp oregano
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
250g cooked rotini pasta
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
Cook mushrooms, broccoli, capsicums, garlic, oregano, salt and black pepper until the vegetables are tender.
Add in the cooked rotini pasta and stir until evenly mixed.
- Christmas village to rise in New Clark City June 19, 2019A ONE-HECTARE lot adjacent to the New Clark City (Sports City) would be developed into a Christmas village, an added attraction for local and foreign […]
- Trial begins for Columbus teens accused of murder, stealing cars in Christmas crime spree June 19, 2019Three Columbus teens are on trial for multiple felonies in a nine-day December 2017 crime spree that involved stealing cars and fatally shooting a hom […]
- Film Review: The Lodge Finds Hell Under the Christmas Tree June 18, 2019The Pitch: It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A time when families gather around the table for warm dinners, cuddle up on the sofa for warm mov […]
- Katie Price wants to be 'divorced by Christmas' June 18, 2019Katie Price wants to be "divorced" from Kieran Hayler "by Christmas". The 41-year-old former glamour model split from third husban […]
- Exclusive: Hallmark Channel Has Big News for Countdown to Christmas June 18, 2019Breaking news for fans of Hallmark Christmas movies! Yes, we know it’s only June, but it is never too early to start preparing for Christmas, right? O […]