- Vegan Foods Are Most-Ordered Trend on Uber Eats in 2018 December 12, 2018Delivery services Uber Eats named plant-based foods the top trend of 2018 in its year-end report. Based on internal data, the company revealed that out of the top 20 food components in dishes ordered through the service in 2018, many included vegan foods such as avocado, toast, kale, tofu, hummus, and coconut. “The power couple […]
- <i>Vogue</i> Commends Miley Cyrus’ Vegan Style December 12, 2018International fashion magazine Vogue recently applauded vegan songstress Miley Cyrus for advocating animal-free fashion. While in London promoting her new single, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” with Mark Ronson, Cyrus used the occasion to showcase all-vegan outfits. Cyrus was spotted wearing vintage faux fur by Vivienne Westwood and vegan leather cowboy boots by Casadei. On […]
- Vegan Bean Burritos Are 276 Percent More Popular on GrubHub December 12, 2018Vegan bean burritos were the most popular takeout food item in 2018, increasing by 276 percent in popularity compared to 2017, according to meal delivery marketplace GrubHub. To compile its “Year in Food” report, GrubHub analyzed orders placed by more than 16 million diners and surveyed consumers across the country about their ordering habits. The […]
- JUST Strikes Historic Deal with Japanese Cattle Ranchers to Make Slaughter-Free Wagyu Beef December 11, 2018Silicon Valley food technology startup JUST—known for its vegan products JUST Mayo and Just Egg—announced a historic partnership today with Japanese meat producer Toriyama Ranch. JUST will work with Toriyama to produce slaughter-free (also known as cultured or cell-based meat) using cells from the company’s “Wagyu” cows—a rare species that is sold as a luxury […]
- Del Taco Adds Vegan Beyond Meat Tacos to 16 San Diego Locations December 11, 2018Starting December 13, Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. will add vegan meat options to the menu of 16 locations in San Diego. Del Taco first tested the options—which feature a proprietary blend made with Beyond Meat vegan meat crumbles—in two Los Angeles locations in September. “With a growing demand for vegan and vegetarian options among our […]
- Scrumptious North Indian Dinners Ideas Perfect For Winters December 15, 2018As seasons change, along with our attire, our eating habits too change to adapt to the weather. The best season for food is the winters. During the winters we are able to digest better and eat fresh seasonal produce available during this time of the year. Winter meals usually are heavy, enriched with ghee, whole […]
- Chicken Yakitori Recipe - Japanese Chicken Skewers December 15, 2018Chicken Yakitori Recipe is a Japanese chicken appetizer, with sweet and spicy notes. Succulent cubes of chicken are marinated in a delicious tangy sauce made with soy sauce, vinegar, some red wine and brown sugar for those sweet notes. Grilled on a pan and served with a sauce made with the remaining marinade. A winner recipe. […]
- Give These Lip Smacking Continental Fish Meals A Try For Weekend Dinner December 14, 2018When it comes to a non - vegetarian diet , our choices are endless. From chicken, mutton, fish to prawns, pork, beef, squid, crab, lobster and what not. Amongst them all, fish is said to be relatively a lot more nutritious than the rest of them.
- Chicken Yakisoba Recipe - Japanese Noodles December 14, 2018Chicken Yakisoba Recipe are Japanese style noodles made using the Yakisoba variety of noodles. Tossed in vegetables like carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, and some onions tossed in a lovely sauce made with soy sauce, brown sugar, and vinegar. Not to forget the addition of the chicken strips that bring in that bit of protein into the […]
- आलू विंडालू रेसिपी - Potato Vindaloo Recipe December 14, 2018आलू विंडालू एक गोअन रेसिपी है जिसमे आलू को गोअन मसालो के साथ पकाया जाता है. यह करी ज़्यादातर तीखी होती है और इसे आप चावल, डोसा या पराठे के साथ परोस सकते है. आलू विंडालू रेसिपी को घी रोस्ट डोसा और रवा प्रॉन्स फ्राई के साथ दिन के खाने के लिए परोसे। अगर आपको […]
RAW VEGAN CHRISTMAS COOKIES | How to Have a Merry Christmas
This week’s cooking recipe is made of organic coconut, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, almond, and I also like to use a little bit of maca to add a special flavor. After all, a super food never hurted anyone, right?
Can’t imagine our Christmas table without these raw vegan cookies. Fit for vegan or vegetarian diet as usual. Oh! Did I mention that it’s dairy- and gluten-free?
Hope you like it!
Let’s see how to make raw vegan christmas cookies step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Tuesday, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
CHRISTMAS RAW VEGAN COOKIES
– 9 Dates
– 1/2 cup dry grated Coconut
– 2 Tbsp ground Flax Seeds
– 2 Tbsp Coconut nectar
– 3 Tbsp Blackstrap molasses
– 1/2 Tsp Ginger powder
– 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon powder
– 1 pizca Cardamom powder
– 2 1/2 ground Almonds
– 1/2 Tsp Maca powder (optional)
– Mix all the ingredients in a blender, except for the ground almonds.
– When we get an even dough add the ground almonds.
– Blend it all again until you get an even dough.
– Put the dough in a bowl and put in the fridge for about 1 or 2 hours.
– Roll the dough with the help of two sheets of baking paper.
– Cut the shape of the cookies, then put the rest of the dough together and repeat the previous step.
– When the dough starts to stick to the paper, put it all together and put it in the fridge.
– Dehydrate for 18 hours at 115 F
– We use baking paper, because the dough is too sticky.
– Also because it will help us unmolding the cookies.
– It’s easier to work on the dough when it’s cold; if it starts to stick to the paper when can put it back in the fridge or change the sheets of backing paper.
– If you like a stronger ginger taste, you can add one tbsp of ginger powder or one tsp of grated ginger.
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D ** http://amzn.to/2ug18Ye
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System ** http://amzn.to/2i5rarH
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro ** http://amzn.to/2v2MhwL
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 ** http://amzn.to/2w1ivMs
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus ** http://amzn.to/2wPtbM1
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– YESTERDAY SOUP | Gluten-Free Asian Soup | Easy Vegan Recipe
– TABBOULEH a la VIRGINIA | The Most Easy and Healthy Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/W8SxP1BFF3U
– SALSAS LOCAS | Recipe for Vegan Guacamole and Other Mexican Sauces: https://youtu.be/db3cO_9OfiI
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese: https://youtu.be/ESwOrj8vj-g
– WILD PENNE PASTA | Easy and Quick Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/GhelO4jHt1w
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.