Rajasthani Kadhi is a very popular dish in the households of the state. It is usually made with a side dish to serve it along with phulka or rice. It is spicy and is specially made during the winter season. This kadhi has some delicious flavours which comes from the spicy masalas used in the dish.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other similar recipes such as
- Joe Kadhi May 11, 2019Mr. Joe Kadhi serves as a Director at Transparency International - Kenya. The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed b […]
- A Ramadhan etiquette guide for non-Muslims May 11, 2019Uhuru sends goodwill message for Idd-Ul-Fitr Idd Ul Fitr: Chief Kadhi confirms end of Ramadhan, says moon sighted Idd-Ul-Fitr: Government declares Fri […]
- Muslims commence Ramadhan May 7, 2019Muslims across the country began fasting for the holy month of Ramadhan yesterday with Chief Kadhi Ahmed Muhdhar asking the government to beef up secu […]
- Chief Kadhi announces start of Ramadhan May 5, 2019Muslims in Kenya will start observing holy month of Ramadhan on Monday, Chief Kadhi Ahmed Muhdhar has announced. Sheikh Muhdhar said the crescent moon […]
- Indian Food: Home-Cooked ‘Kadhi Chawal’ April 28, 2019If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join us as a Premium Member, today. All Premium Members get to view The G […]