The Ragi Rava Idli Recipe is a healthy preparation of the traditional Rava Idli that is made from ragi flour and sooji.
In this Ragi Rava Idli recipe ragi flour, also known as the finger millet flour is combined along with semolina (rava) and spiced it up green chillies, mustard, and curry leaves. It’s a super simple rava idli recipe that that makes a great indian diabetic breakfast and a high protein breakfast as well.
Did you know Ragi is rich in calcium, helps in weight loss, has a high fiber content, battles anemia, reduces blood cholesterol and also regulates blood sugar levels. Because of its low glycemic index, it helps reduce food cravings and slows down absorption of starch, thus helps in regulating the blood sugar for diabetic.
If you like this Ragi Rava Idli Recipe, try our other Idli recipes as well
- Treasurer's economic strategy 'long on finger pointing, short of a plan' August 25, 2019Treasurer Josh Frydenberg is calling on companies to kick start productivity by investing in new technologies. Addressing the Business Council of Aust […]
- Steven Matz 'fantastic' despite blister on finger August 25, 2019Steven Matz threw 102 pitches in six innings in the Mets’ 2-1 loss to the Braves on Sunday and was “fantastic,” according to manager Mickey Callaway. […]
- Mets' Steven Matz: Dealing with finger blister August 25, 2019Matz (8-8) has a left middle finger blister, Tim Britton of The Athletic reports. He took the loss Sunday against the Braves after giving up one run o […]
- Saunders: Reeling Rockies aren’t finger-pointing but frustration runs deep August 24, 2019What’s gone wrong with the Rockies? That’s the No. 1 question I get from friends, family and fans who know what I do for a living. Running a close sec […]
- Marlins' Anderson (finger) likely out for season August 23, 2019Miami Marlins outfielder Brian Anderson suffered a broken finger on his left hand in Friday night's 19-11 victory over the visiting Philadelphia […]