The Ragi Rava Idli Recipe is a healthy preparation of the traditional Rava Idli that is made from ragi flour and sooji.
In this Ragi Rava Idli recipe ragi flour, also known as the finger millet flour is combined along with semolina (rava) and spiced it up green chillies, mustard, and curry leaves. It’s a super simple rava idli recipe that that makes a great indian diabetic breakfast and a high protein breakfast as well.
Did you know Ragi is rich in calcium, helps in weight loss, has a high fiber content, battles anemia, reduces blood cholesterol and also regulates blood sugar levels. Because of its low glycemic index, it helps reduce food cravings and slows down absorption of starch, thus helps in regulating the blood sugar for diabetic.
If you like this Ragi Rava Idli Recipe, try our other Idli recipes as well
- Prince Harry’s Son Archie Wraps Hand Around His Dad’s Finger In New Pic For Their 1st Father’s Day June 16, 2019It’s Prince Harry’s first Father’s Day as a dad, and he’s celebrating bright and early! He started the day by sharing a sweet new photo of his son, Ar […]
- Five Finger Death Punch guitarist thinks his band has “the worst f—ing name” June 14, 2019Coming up with a good name for your band is awfully difficult, but Five Finger Death Punch guitarist Zoltan Bathory thinks they have the worst. Bathor […]
- Orioles' Andrew Cashner: Downplays finger issue June 14, 2019Cashner (finger) believes his blister will be fine in a couple days and is tentatively scheduled to throw Sunday, Roch Kubatko of MASN Sports reports. […]
- Study Shows There Are Surprising Benefits to Having an Extra Finger June 14, 2019A recent study revealed that people born with fully developed extra fingers are more dextrous than people born with the standard five digits per hand. […]
- Trump points finger at Iran for oil tanker attack, Iran hits back June 14, 2019The president says the Iranian regime has attacked oil tankers because they are in 'deep, deep trouble' from sanctions; Kevin Corke reports […]