Quick Cauliflower Sabzi or the Phool Gobi Sabzi is a delicious vegetable that can be made with simple ingredients. Adding just a few spices like garam masala, along with the onion, ginger and tomatoes into the cauliflower sabzi brings out the best flavors from it.
Did you know: Eating a low-carb vegetables is a smart way to help prevent the blood sugar from going up. Cauliflower is a non-starchy, low-carbohydrate vegetable that is packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber and low in calories as well.
Cauliflower is also rich in vitamin C, fiber, potassium, and folate and hence makes a great vegetable for a diabetic diet.
If you like this Quick Cauliflower Sabzi, you can also try other Cauliflower/ Gobi Recipes
- How to make harissa cauliflower with herby lentils and tahini June 23, 2019Tahini and cauliflower always pair well, particularly if the cauli’s roasted with sweet-scented rose harissa. Juicy pomegranate seeds, rainbow carrots […]
- Lucy Hale’s Health Regimen Includes SoulCycle, Training Mate, Hiking and Cauliflower Rice June 21, 2019Ever since Pretty Little Liars debuted in 2010, Lucy Hale has been one of our favorite actresses. And when it comes to her wellness routine, she’s top […]
- Caulipower Made Cauliflower-Crusted Chicken Tenders, So Say Hi To Your New Favorite Guilt-Free Snack June 21, 2019I'm not sure when or how this happened, but at a certain point, I stopped eating chicken tenders. That's not to say that I stopped eating ch […]
- Getting creative with cauliflower June 20, 2019The CDC states that 71% of American adults are overweight or obese. While those numbers are grim, the demand for one white vegetable is growing. Accor […]
- Cauliflower burgers are bursting with complex flavor June 18, 2019These North African-inspired cauliflower burgers are bursting with complex flavor, and we love the contrast between their creamy, nutty interiors and […]