Right in time for spring, here is a super quick and easy Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing recipe. It is light and tangy with a hint of sweetness that is perfect for just about any salad. It also works really well as a pourable dressing for steamed veggies or as a dipping sauce for potato wedges. It will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Suggested Reads: How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Greger:
Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman :
- How to make Palestinian tahini salad May 8, 20192 tbsps of olive oil and 3-4 tbsps of lemon juice. Once well mixed, pour the tahini dressing over the first salad bowl and combine thoroughly. Serve w […]
- CBD Superfood Kale Salad with Tahini Lemon Dressing February 3, 2019This simple kale salad features croutons, sautéed chickpeas, and carrots. Best of all, we’ll douse it in our tahini lemon dressing for vivid flavor .. […]
- Kale Chicken Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing February 2, 2019This recipe ... practical salad that travels well and stays good (undressed) in the fridge for several days. ie. a good work lunch. The dressing can a […]
- With a robust tahini-based dressing January 27, 2019Chicken salad is a healthy meal-in-a-bowl we can feel good ... or crumbled pecans for additional texture and flavor. The dressing is tahini-based, and […]
- Pita Salad with Tahini Dressing January 26, 2019For the tahini dressing: Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, sumac, salt, garlic and 1/4 cup water, stirring until thickened. Drizzle half of the […]