Two simple, easy, plant based recipes for some PRE + POST workout meals, my workout routine, plus I weigh myself for the first time in a long time!
⭐️SHOP ➤ MY COOKBOOKS! 100+ RECIPES:
🌱VIVO LIFE PROTEIN: Use MADDIE10 FOR 10% OFF
👉🏼AT HOME WORKOUT CHANNEL:
👉🏼 OUR COUPLES VLOG CHANNEL:
👉🏼 FITNESS INSTAGRAM:
1/2 cup quick oats
2 tbsp ground sunflower + sesame seeds
1 handful of raisins
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 fresh banana
– Combine everything except for the toppings in a small bowl. Let soak for 15-20 minutes until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid and are soft (you can also do this overnight).
– Top with fresh banana, almond butter, and an extra splash of milk.
1/4 block of extra firm tofu
1/4 cup of marinade (I use coco aminos)
1/2 cup dry white rice
1/2 cup steamed broccoli
– Cut the tofu into small cubes and toss in marinade in a bowl. Let sit for about 15 minutes while you prepare the rice.
– Add 1/2 cup dry white rice and 1 cup water to a pot and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low, cover, and cook for approx.15 minutes.
– In a large pan over medium/high heat, add marinated tofu (reserving any leftover marinade in the bowl for later). Cook for about 5 minutes on one side, then flip and drizzle the extra marinade on top. Cook for another 5 or so minutes (or until golden brown).
– Add the broccoli to the pan and a few extra tablespoons of marinade. Cook for 2/3 minutes then remove from heat.
-Combine rice, broccoli, tofu, and sliced avocado on a plate. Add salsa, hot sauce, etc & ENJOY!
➤ PREVIOUS VIDEO (Farmer's Market in Hawaii):
➤ WHAT I EAT IN A DAYS:
📷 GEAR I USE:
✘ I N S T A G R A M: @maddielymburner
✘ S N A P C H A T: @maddielymburner
✘ T W I T T E R: @maddielymburner
✘ F A C E B O O K: facebook.com/maddielymburner
✉ C O N T A C T (business inquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
ⓥ Why Vegan?
• WHAT THE HEALTH:
• THE BEST SPEECH YOU'LL EVER HEAR:
• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN:
• FORKS OVER KNIVES:
🎥 CAMERA: Lumix G85
🎶 MUSIC: Epidemic Sound
- Dr. Praeger’s Launches Initiative to Shed Light on Veggie Consumption, Motivate Adoption of Healthy Plant-based Diets June 24, 2019Dr. Praeger’s, a pioneer in plant-based convenience foods, produced the free tracker, which is loaded with tips, recipes and motivational rewards ... […]
- Plant-based food options to delight your senses June 21, 2019(BPT) - It’s summertime, and the living is easy! So long to the days and evenings spent ... With these tasty options and many more plant-based recipe […]
- You Can Make Every Last 1 of These (Delicious!) Plant-Based Dishes in Your Slow Cooker May 29, 2019With a little tweaking, they can be easy to ... for 18 vegan recipes that require minimum effort and offer up maximum flavor. — Additional reporting b […]
- 3 Easy Tips for a Vegan Keto Diet (and 4 Delicious Recipes to Get You Started!) May 27, 2019... based keto diet when you are also plant-based for a couple of reasons,” explains Liz MacDowell, founder of Meat Free Keto & author of Vegan Ke […]
- 7 Plant-Based Cookbooks Perfect for Spring and Summer May 16, 2019Plant-based eating already tends to be far less onerous than eating meat, but Okamoto makes it even cheaper – and easier! – with her new book of vegan […]