Potato Veggie Kabab Recipe
Potato- 1/2 kg
1/2 chopped Onion
1 Small sized carrot (Steamed).
7-8 French Beans(steamed).
Green Chillies 3-4
Finely Chopped Ginger- 2tbsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tbsp
Jeera powder – 1/2 tbsp
Chopped Coriander Leaves- 3 tbsp
Chopped Mint Leaves – 3 tbsp
Chopped Srping Onion- 3 tbsp
Bread Crumbs- 1cup.
salt to taste.
OIl- 4 tbsp.
-Firstly Boil potato and mash it (No lumps).
-now in Mashed potatoes add Onion,carrot,Beans,Green chillies,ginger,pepper powder,jeera powder,Coriander leaves,
mint leaves, spring onion mix well.
-After add Salt and mix again.
-take a small portion of a prepared potato mixture and make a round flat patty.
-now in a bowl, break 1 egg and Add 1/2 tbsp pepper powder and salt, whisk well.
-now firstly coat kabab with bread crumbs and after dip into egg mixture.
-ready to shallow fry.
-fry for 5 minutes on each side on a medium flame.
-for a best taste squeeze lemon and serve hot with sauce.
#crispypotaokabab #kabab #potato #tastyrecipe #cutlets #ramzanrecipe
music : "Music: www.hooksounds.com
- Pasta, sushi, fruit trifle might be becoming part of Eid June 2, 2019While the festivities last for three days, with a table-full of dishes — sheer khurma (sevayein made in milk), biryani, korma, shami kebab, aloo sabzi […]
- Gemma Collins’ incredible weight loss with expert’s 12-step vegan diet plan April 25, 2019Kebab shops often offer a falafel alternative to the donner meat. 2. Lots of curries are plant-based Eating out may seem a bit of a faff at first but […]
- Mumbai food: 7 eateries in Fort that serve lip smacking delicacies November 1, 2017Ayub’s: This popular roll and kebab corner can be your go-to-place in Fort ... Some of the must-haves in this iconic restaurant are Prawns Tikka, Chic […]
- My Life As It Was Between Delhi And Kolkata December 6, 2016Home Mail Search News Cricket Movies Lifestyle Celebrity Mobile Answers Groups More Yahoo ... […]
- My Life As It Was Between Delhi And Kolkata December 6, 2016Search News Search web Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content Skip to Related Content Mail ... […]