Here, we have a Satvik Ayurvedic Portion Control Meal plate which has tangy and spicy Raw Mango Rasam topped on hot steaming rice with sides like a simple and fresh Cucumber Kosambari, easy to make Carrot Capsicum Poriyal and Papad. We have also served a glass of refreshing buttermilk along with this meal which is a great summer cooler and also helps in hydration. A peanut podi is added to the side to add some more protein and flavour to this meal.
- ‘Dynamic and dangerous’: knife-wielding man capsicum sprayed after shopping centre escape June 17, 2019A man who sparked a “dynamic and dangerous” police operation after he ran through Bayside Shopping Centre while brandishing a large hunting knife has […]
- Snack peppers find acceptance with reduced seed count June 15, 2019His findings are in the article, "Reduced Seed Count Improves Versatility and Propagation of Small-fruited Peppers (Capsicum annuum L.) for Speci […]
- Feedback: A-Z of growing best capsicum June 14, 2019Sweet pepper (hoho) belongs to the Solanaceae family and is propagated from seeds. In dry areas, irrigation should be practised to maintain high yield […]
- Capsicum and The Private Hotel School partner with youth travel specialists OVC June 13, 2019Local culinary food and hospitality institutions, Capsicum Culinary Studio (CCS) and The Private Hotel School (PHS), have partnered with youth travel […]
- Shrimp spaghetti capsicum in hot tomato sauce June 12, 2019Heat a wide skillet on high. Add ghee and oil. Lower heat to medium. Add onion. Stir until translucent. Add garlic. Stir to lightly brown. Add seasoni […]