Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- Healthy back-to-school meals August 22, 2019The fitness expert and “Fit Men Cook” author stops by TODAY with healthy recipes, including his enchilada meatloaf muffins and loaded Tex-Mex sweet po […]
- Mini baked goods recipes: Two treats to try August 22, 2019Flamin' Hot Cheetos mozzarella sticks For fans of Flamin' Hots and fans of mozz sticks, this recipe is the ultimate dream. Healthy back-to-s […]
- 10 High-Protein Meatless Recipes to Make for Lunch August 22, 2019for a healthy protein to top your salad. Be sure to massage the kale before using it in the salad so that it’s tender and easier to eat and digest. If […]
- Maintain wellness on the road with healthy recipes from ‘Well Inspired Travels’ August 22, 2019ST. LOUIS - Lauren and Chris Pronger have been traveling the world together for over twenty years, but by far their greatest adventure together has be […]
- Healthy Diet: 5 Delightful Ladoo Recipes That Are Refined Sugar Free And Incredibly Nutritious August 22, 2019Ladoos are sweet balls made of various flours and spices are rolled with hands and held together with copious amounts of ghee. […]