Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- Salad days: Making the most of the season's bounty [recipes] August 18, 2019shared this healthy recipe in LNP’s former “Surgeon’s Kitchen” column. An elegant chicken salad was lightened up for summer with the addition of grape […]
- 7 healthy vegetarian air fryer recipes that are ready in 20 minutes or less August 17, 2019As a vegetarian, there are some staples you know you’re going to have on hand: tofu, grab-and-go snacks full of protein for your gym bag, and a good b […]
- Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave Shares 3 Creative, Healthy Recipes for Kids' School Lunches August 14, 2019The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills accountability coach and mom's easy, colorful options will inspire your back-to-school season. Teddi visited […]
- Farm to fork class teaches healthy, easy recipes August 13, 2019In the gymnasium of B’Nai Jacob Synagogue last week, dozens of people breezed in and out of the kitchen, preparing delicious vegetarian meals and enjo […]
- ‘Counting On’ Star Jinger Duggar Shares a Delicious and Healthy Recipe for ‘Meal Making Monday’ August 13, 2019Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) “So […]