Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- Mediterranean Diet Recipes You Can Recreate at Home July 17, 2019I love Wonderful Pistachios as a healthy snack, and Wonderful Pistachios with No Shells are so easy to use in recipes. Those bright greens and purples […]
- 21 paleo Instant Pot recipes you'll want to make again and again July 17, 2019Here are 21 paleo-friendly Instant Pot recipes you'll want to make over and over again. Read more: Does the Instant Pot kill nutrients in your fo […]
- Healthy And Hearty Sweet Potato Recipes July 17, 2019If you are looking for some inspiration for healthy eating, what’s better than looking at what celebrity nutritionists themselves eat and recommend. R […]
- 3 Healthy Recipes for Your Summer Tomatoes July 16, 20191. Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir together chile powder, cumin, and coriander in a small bowl. Gently toss together tomatoes, peaches, and spice mixture […]
- The Doctor's Kitchen Recipes: 6 to Help You Nail a Healthy Week July 15, 2019Want in on the plate-before-pills maxim – the idea that paying attention to what you eat now could pay off in months or years to come by helping you s […]