Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- Delicious Skincare Recipes For A Natural, Radiant Glow July 19, 2019SWEET CHEF SKINCARE serums are inspired by the fact that healthy and fresh ingredients are best for nourishing ... Turmeric Root Extracts give this se […]
- Healthy meals on the cards as NTUC First Campus promotes tasty recipes for kids July 19, 2019SINGAPORE - As a sous chef at a three-Michelin-starred restaurant, Mr Bernard Lim was used to preparing fine French cuisine. Now, the 34-year-old Sing […]
- New healthy vending machine in Little Rock is changing the way people eat July 19, 2019The busy couple found it difficult to find healthy food on the go for a decent price. “It just got to the point where doing recipes and going to the s […]
- Healthy summer picnic ideas by Chef LaForce Baker July 18, 2019you might want to think about a healthy picnic basket. LaForce Baker, the Founder and Executive Chef of Moon Meals joined ABC7 Chicago in the studio w […]
- Better Bites: Healthy, delicious summer recipes July 18, 2019Registered dietitian Wendy Brookhouse with the McCahill Group joined 13 ON YOUR SIDE at Noon with some easy, delicious and most importantly HEALTHY re […]