Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- How to make easy vegan recipes at home: 12 meatless recipes for any taste bud July 15, 2019A variety of vegetables and firm tofu make this dish filling while keeping it light and healthy. What better way to dive into veganism than with an ea […]
- 9 keto-approved muffin recipes that pair perfectly with buttered-up coffee July 15, 2019What would a muffin roundup be without a classic banana nut option? Walnuts, one of the key ingredients, just so happen to be full of healthy fats—sco […]
- 3 Tasty — And Healthy — Meatless Burgers For Summer Grilling July 15, 2019The only trick with this recipe is to make the time to press the moisture out of the tofu by placing it in a bowl with a weight on top for at least 5 […]
- 6 Recipes from the Doctor's Kitchen to Help You Nail a Healthy Week July 15, 2019Want in on the plate-before-pills maxim – the idea that paying attention to what you eat now could pay off in months or years to come by helping you s […]
- 21 Healthy Ground Turkey Recipes That Will Make You Drool July 15, 2019Ground turkey is often considered second fiddle to its chicken and beef counterparts—but it's time to toss those misconceptions in the trash. Not […]