Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- Kentuck Knob offering farm-to-table dinners June 15, 2019They have a nice, healthy dinner,” Perkins says. Musical accompaniment is planned, with acoustic guitarist Jeremy Frantz playing for the June and Augu […]
- 8 healthy gluten-free dinners you can make in your Instant Pot June 15, 2019Mac-and-cheese, ramen, that yummy looking orange chicken at the Chinese restaurant down the street…why do the most irresistible foods have gluten? (St […]
- Summer presents a challenge for families who struggle to access healthy meals June 14, 2019Summer presents a challenge for families who struggle to access healthy meals In summer, school meals are no longer an option. Grocery bills soar and […]
- Judy Walker's Roux Believer: Community teaching kitchen makes everyday healthy meals easy June 12, 2019One recent evening, students came to the Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine in New Orleans for the fifth of six community cooking classes. Family p […]
- Seven Healthy Meals That Don’t Require Any Cooking June 12, 2019Great as a light dinner or lunch, these low-carb collard wraps can be made with any vegetables and hummus of your choice. Be careful not to overstuff […]