Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
- More evidence vaping is not a healthy alternative to cigarettes August 19, 2019A sense of victory by both Hamas and Israel: A recipe for escalation in Gaza? […]
- Healthy Snack Recipe: Tapioca Kokum Chaat August 19, 2019Who doesn’t love tapioca! From khichdis to vadas and even kheer, you may have eaten tapioca in different forms. This tapioca kokum chaat is an offbeat […]
- What’s cookin’ good lookin’: 6 healthy meals under $10 August 19, 2019We compiled a list of six meals for under $10 to help you adjust to apartment life. The cost of each recipe is calculated per measurement, rather than […]
- Mindful Chef's healthy recipe of the week: pork chilli, avocado & sweet potato wedges August 19, 2019Chilli makes the ideal transitional dish for late summer into early autumn. Here, it’s served with smoky sweet potato wedges and cooling avocado. Our […]
- Looking For New Ways to Cook Beef? Try 1 of These Healthy Meal-Prep Recipes August 18, 2019If you enjoy eating steak or ground beef on occasion, you'll love these healthy, meal prep-friendly recipes. While you shouldn't eat red mea […]