Pissaladiere is a tart dish which originated from southern france. The base of this classic Provencal Onion tart is made from the bread dough or the pizza dough that is thicker than a classic Italian Pizza. This tart is topped with caramelized onions, garlic and olives. You can also modify the traditional recipe by adding some tropical fruits or other favorite vegetables like green pepper or mushrooms too.
Serve Pissaladiere as an appetizer with Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe (French Style Cauliflower & Cheese Bake).
Other recipes that you can try are:
- High rates but low produce mean no gains for onion farmers June 15, 2019Nagpur: A season after they threw away onions on roads last December to protest slump in prices, farmers are hoping to turn a profit from the summer c […]
- Top Your Pizza With A Whole Bloomin' Onion June 14, 2019Koreatown Pizza Co. is famous for their pizza pie dubbed The Kinglsey. It's topped with bulgogi beef and an entire onion crown. Their newest addi […]
- Onion, potato traders get one-month breather June 14, 2019Traders of onion-potato market have got a relief after the Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC) on Friday decided to extend the deadline of va […]
- May WPI inflation at 22-month low, lowest since July 2017; but onion prices rise June 14, 2019The May WPI inflation eased to 2.45 per cent in May, from 3.07 per cent in April, owing to fall in food prices, official data released Friday showed. […]
- Purple Onion eyed for prominent corner in Lakeview June 13, 2019A prominent space in Lakeview could soon be home to a local restaurant chain. Plans for a new Purple Onion Mediterranean restaurant at the former On T […]