Pissaladiere is a tart dish which originated from southern france. The base of this classic Provencal Onion tart is made from the bread dough or the pizza dough that is thicker than a classic Italian Pizza. This tart is topped with caramelized onions, garlic and olives. You can also modify the traditional recipe by adding some tropical fruits or other favorite vegetables like green pepper or mushrooms too.
Serve Pissaladiere as an appetizer with Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe (French Style Cauliflower & Cheese Bake).
Other recipes that you can try are:
- Average wholesale onion prices soar to 1,800 per quintal August 19, 2019NASHIK: The average wholesale onion price at the country's largest wholesale onion market at Lasalgaon Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC […]
- Chitradurga onion growers hope to reap good profits this year August 18, 2019CHITRADURGA: The devastating rains that lashed the state and some parts of the country has destroyed various crops in many parts of North Karnataka. B […]
- No tears as onion prices monitored August 18, 2019(MENAFN - Newsroom Panama) Staff of Panama's Consumer Protection Authority (Acodeco) swooped on stallholders in Merca Panama on Friday, August 16 […]
- Realme's 'Onion' Phone Looks Better Than You Think In Real Life & Here's The Concept Behind It August 17, 2019Writing about technology can be a little tiring at times. Not so much because of the fact that we're overwhelmed with gadgets all the time, but b […]
- Sticky onion tart August 17, 2019Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/gas 7. Peel the onions and halve across the middle. Place the butter in a 26cm nonstick ovenproof frying pan on a medium […]