Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 1 Bowl, 8 Ingredients, 30 Minutes. No refined sugar, no added Oil.
There’s something about Peanut butter, chocolate chips and oats in a cookie. Its nutty, hearty with the oats and chocolate because well chocolate. These cookies are a cross between my almond butter oatmeal cookies and sunbutter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. These need just 1 Bowl and 8 Ingredients! No vegan butter or oil, no refined sugar, no whipping or electric mixer needed!
Add spices of choice for variation, add some toasted nuts and seeds to make these into Breakfast Or Snack Cookies. These Cookies have no added refined sugar (if you use sugar free chocolate or dried fruit like raisins, currants, blueberries or cranberries) and No added oil (depends on your nut butter). Before it gets too hot to bake, lets make these super Easy and Super Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!
Nutfree Version linked on the post.
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #veganrecipes #cooking #peanutbutteroatmealcookie
Music: Nekslo Found you
- Live Earth hosts vegan French baking class June 19, 2019Food Truck Summer Series on Pacific Avenue set for Friday And the 2019 award for America’s best beer goes to … This week’s farmers markets clients Woo […]
- 14-year-old cake mogul baking up success in Dearborn June 19, 2019Aya Islim first started baking when she was 9-years-old. She'd watch the Food Network, and try to re-create whatever she saw. ... […]
- Baking Consumer Basket Trends To Improve Cannabis Sales June 19, 2019As we hit the mid-year mark of 2019, it’s a good time to reflect on retail trends in cannabis and look at ways to finish the year strong. One way to u […]
- Just one bowl to wash: How to simplify your baking, and cleanup June 19, 2019Many of us love preparing a homemade treat, even on a weeknight, but aren’t crazy about baking projects (the kinds that call for running to two grocer […]
- After years of baking in tanning beds, this is how I learned to love my pale skin June 18, 2019I was always fair-complected as a kid until the summer, when I would spend all day outside swimming or playing and develop a solid tan (even with SPF! […]