Peanut Butter Jelly Bars are where it’s at. Your favorite childhood snack made into one tasty dessert bar.
This recipe came about because I accidentally contaminated a jar of jelly. My youngest daughter is allergic to tree nuts and I used a spoon that had touched cashew butter in the jam. So I needed to use it up in a recipe.
I made these bars for my husband to take to work for snacks.
These delicious bars are packed with peanut butter flavor. They also happen to be vegan, gluten free and oil free! I used raspberry jam, but you can use any jam flavor you like. You can also use sunflower butter if you need a nut free option.
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Looking for more peanut butter recipes?
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Nice Cream
- Flourless Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Vegan Peanut Butter Jelly Bars
Peanut Butter Jelly Bars
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 T almond milk
- 1/2 cup jam of choice (I used raspberry)
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, except the jam.
In a medium bowl, mix all the dry.
Add dry to wet and mix until well combined.
Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
Press half the mixture into the pan.
Spread the jam on top of that.
Lastly, drop the last 1/2 of the batter on top of the jam.
Bake in the oven for 23-25 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!
var simpleListUrl = ‘https://mywholefoodlife.com/saved-shopping-lists/’;
- New NYC restaurants and bars include The Fulton, The Lookup May 19, 2019New restaurants and bars seem to open every day in New York City. Here’s a look at some of the latest to debut. ... […]
- EC bars Intelligence chief from reporting to Kumaraswamy May 19, 2019The Election Commission (EC) has barred the State Intelligence chief from submitting any report to Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy till the election c […]
- Salem Sabatka, 8, found safe, suspected kidnapper behind bars May 19, 2019Less than 24 hours after she was kidnapped from her mother while taking a walk in their Fort Worth neighborhood, 8-year-old Salem Sabatka is back with […]
- What were Willie Geist and Morgan Radford’s favorite childhood candy bars? May 19, 2019Willie Geist and Morgan Radford wrap up Sunday TODAY by checking their Sunday Mail. This week, viewers are asking about their favorite road trips and […]
- Man sentenced to 10 years behind bars for role in $19 million drug trafficking conspiracy May 19, 2019NORFOLK, Va. – A man convicted of participating in a $19 million drug trafficking conspiracy was sentenced to 10 years behind bars and five years of s […]