Spiced and herbed parmesan and cornmeal baked fries make Parmesan Corn Chili Fries Recipe a wonderful and guilt free snack. These finger fries taste amazing and stay fresh for a couple of days too, when kept under refrigeration in an airtight container. You can also make the sticks ahead time and store them in the freezer for a day or two. Once you have guests at home for tea party or when you have a craving for fries, just pop them in the oven and enjoy the crispy outside and soft inside delicious parmesan corn chili fingers.
Here are few more tea time snack recipes to try
- Buzz Lightyear credits Skyline Chili for saving his life. OK, it was Tim Allen, but still. June 18, 2019Buzz Lightyear credits Skyline Chili for saving his life. OK, it was Tim Allen, but still. Tim Allen once tripped and fell while eating Skyline Chili. […]
- Our Hottest Tip Yet: How To Make Homemade Chili Oil In 10 Minutes June 18, 2019Chili oil is essentially dried chilies, preserved in oil. It adds a delightful kick to whatever dish you’re using it in. Commonly used as a finishing […]
- Agreement to extend Chili Bowl's run at Expo Square, sources say June 17, 2019Expo Square and Emmett Hahn have signed an agreement that will keep the Chili Bowl at Expo Square for the next two decades, according to multiple sour […]
- Get a free burger when your order from Chili's on DoorDash June 17, 2019LAKE MARY, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - Chili's Grill & Bar is giving away free burgers to celebrate its partnership with DoorDash. Starting Monda […]
- Get a Free Chili's Burger Delivered Today June 17, 2019Chili’s announced a new partnership with DoorDash today, which means you can now get everything from egg rolls to chips and salsa from the restaurant […]