The Papaya Parsley Salad with Cheese recipe is a quick and refreshing salad that makes a weeknight dinner healthy and yet light and delicious. The addition of lemon, feta and peanuts makes this salad easy to make and refreshing for a busy weeknight dinner.
Papayas are available throughout the year and is one of the most nutritious fruits. Juicy papayas pair well with sharp onion flavours. You can even fill this salad into a taco and replace the regular salsa filling.
Serve Papaya Parsley Salad with Cheese Recipe with Cream Of Mushroom & Spring Onion Soup Recipe for a light dinner.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Chuck E Cheese Gunshot Victim Dies, Opioid Scandal: Week In News April 20, 2019BIRMINGHAM, AL - The week of April 15-20 was busy for local law enforcement, and not just in Birmingham. Incidents in Vestavia Hills, Trussville and H […]
- Macaroni & Cheese Festival offers different types of the popular dish April 20, 2019Some may consider macaroni and cheese to be a simple meal meant mostly for kids, but local eateries demonstrated on Saturday that there are many ways […]
- String Cheese Incident plays wildly eclectic anniversary show at Fox April 20, 2019“We finally came back!” String Cheese Incident guitarist-vocalist Bill Nershi exclaimed at the outset of Friday’s concert at the Fox Theatre. It’s bee […]
- Take This Quiz And See If You're A Mac And Cheese Expert April 20, 2019Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting […]
- The String Cheese Incident Dust Off Covers In St. Louis: Full Show Audio April 20, 2019The String Cheese Incident brought their 25th-anniversary tour to The Fabulous Fox Theater in St. Louis, Missouri kicking off a two-night stand on Fri […]