The Papaya Parsley Salad with Cheese recipe is a quick and refreshing salad that makes a weeknight dinner healthy and yet light and delicious. The addition of lemon, feta and peanuts makes this salad easy to make and refreshing for a busy weeknight dinner.
Papayas are available throughout the year and is one of the most nutritious fruits. Juicy papayas pair well with sharp onion flavours. You can even fill this salad into a taco and replace the regular salsa filling.
Serve Papaya Parsley Salad with Cheese Recipe with Cream Of Mushroom & Spring Onion Soup Recipe for a light dinner.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Why is pule – a Serbian donkey-goat cheese – the most expensive cheese in the world? June 26, 2019The world is obsessed with dairy. From cheesecake and chocolate to what most of us cannot live without – cheese. We are all familiar with the good stu […]
- Who knew? Sundried tomatoes and feta cheese make great nachos June 26, 2019Miss Olivia uses Kalamata Olives, sundried tomatoes, a roma tomato and feta cheese to make Mediterranean Nachos. Miss Olivia's Table is located a […]
- Irish farmhouse cheese and pancetta tortilla June 26, 2019Utilize your favorite Irish farmhouse cheese with this gorgeous tortilla recipe from Clodagh McKenna. Throughout June, IrishCentral is celebrating Iri […]
- Chuck E. Cheese launches pizza delivery — for a hefty price June 26, 2019Chuck E. Cheese is ready to throw a pizza party in its customers' houses, but not everyone is going to be willing to throw down the cash to pay f […]
- Curtiss Cook Went from Living on Kraft Mac and Cheese to Starring in Showtime's 'The Chi.' Here's His Best Money Advice June 26, 2019Curtiss Cook was a single father of three surviving on Kraft macaroni and cheese before his acting career took off. Now Cook, who recounts having to g […]