Paneer Shashlik sizzler is an excellent and delicious party dish. This is a crowd pleaser and can be made when you have your relatives at home. In this recipe, fresh paneer and other assorted veggies are marinated in a spicy sauce and later grilled in a tandoor or a pan. The grilled paneer shashlik is later served in a sizzler pan with a bed of tempered rice and some salad on sides of it.
Here are a few more sizzlers that you can also try
- Try Using Feta In Saag Paneer For A Tangy Twist May 15, 2019No matter who you are or what you do for a living, getting dinner on the table can feel like an impossible task. After a full day of recipe developmen […]
- No-melt cheese heating up on American grills May 14, 2019From Indian paneer to Greek halloumi, cooking cheeses have a long tradition that I believe is at a dawn of rediscovery for anyone who loves food and e […]
- Recipe: Spinach and Feta Cooked Like Saag Paneer From Indian-ish May 14, 2019One of the breakout hit recipes from Priya and Ritu Krishna's new cookbook Indian-ish is Spinach and Feta Cooked Like Saag Paneer. With this reci […]
- A Dallas Family’s Recipes Are Making Indian Cuisine More Accessible for Home Cooks May 14, 2019On the kitchen island, Priya Krishna’s new cookbook Indian-ish is open to a food-splattered page that is attempting to teach me how to make spinach an […]
- Indian Food: Home-Cooked Cashew Nut Paneer Curry May 8, 2019If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join us as a Premium Member, today. All Premium Members get to view The G […]