This a vegetarian version of famous Nepalese dish “Lamb Bhutuwa” which is often sold at roadside eateries. You can substitute lamb with paneer and it tastes equally delicious. You can make this delicious curry for your everyday food and serve it with rice, paratha or phulka. As it includes paneer, it is high in protein and thus helps you to fulfill daily intake of your day.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Nepalese recipes such as
- Da Mount Gurkha - the Waterloo restaurant consistently in the Tripadvisor Top 10 January 25, 2019It is famous for it Momo Nepalese Dumplings, balls of sweetly spiced, finely-ground lamb served with a rich and fiery chilli sauce, national dish Dal […]
- This Derbyshire curry house has been named best Nepalese in the country September 19, 2018How we reported on Mount Gurkha Spice's nomination at the English Curry Awards Gus said that their most popular dish is the lamb bhutuwa, which i […]
- This Long Eaton restaurant could be Nepalese Restaurant of the Year August 14, 2018Our head chef is from Nepal and has travelled India to cook in different restaurants." Gus said that their most popular dish is the lamb bhutuwa, […]
- Gurkha Lounge served up relaxed and comfortable lunch January 10, 2018Brad Barnes dines at The Gurkha Lounge in Stewartby Avenue, Hampton Vale. A good choice. My main - chicken bhutuwa - is as traditional Nepalese as you […]
- London's Most Authentic Curries December 8, 2016But for a really Nepalese mix of flavours — and ones more likely to leave you with the power of speech after — try the chicken bhutuwa, a dry-ish curr […]