Onion Thepla Recipe is an easy and quick flatbread that is delicious and can be had along with your everyday subzi. Caramelized onions with Indian spice powders is added into the atta or the wheat flour and then kneaded to form a dough. The dough is then rolled thin to form a round shape which is cooked on tawa on either side till there are brown spots on either side. This is one of the way to add in an extra crunch and flavor to your everyday paratha.
You can pack Onion thepla into your kids lunch boxes or your office lunch boxes with any sabzi, pickle or raita of your choice. It can also be had for dinner with a simple sabzi by the side.
If you are looking for more Thepla recipes here are some :
- Kim-Joy’s recipe for vegan onion, broccoli and tomato quiche tartlets June 19, 2019Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/375F/gas mark 5. For the pastry, mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the coconut oil and use your f […]
- Street Foods Of India: How To Make Crispy Onion Samosa At Home (Recipe Video) June 18, 2019Also known as Irani samosa, onion samosa is different in size than the usual aloo samosas but tastes even better than that. Here's a step-by-step […]
- Onion Oil Manufacturing Unit June 18, 2019(MENAFN - Market Press) Only 6.75% of the total onion produced gets processed in India to manufacture processed onion products like onion paste, dehyd […]
- Did Tayto really invent cheese and onion crisps? June 16, 2019Did you treat yourself to a packet of Tayto for the inaugural National Tayto Day recently? It was marking 65 years of the company which was founded by […]
- Patnaites feel the pinch as potato and onion prices soar June 16, 2019PATNA: Soaring potato and onion prices are bringing tears to the eyes of Patnaites and burning a hole in their pockets. While the price of onions in t […]