The Onion Pakora Roll is a lip smacking frankie that makes a perfect tea time evening snack for the monsoons.
You can either use a tortillas or even a large tawa roti for making the wrap. These onions pakoras are pan fried in a Kuzhi Paniyaram Pan making it healthy and delicious along with the green chutney, chaat masala and the Veeba Carrot Cucumber Sandwich Spread.
The spread add’s delicious freshness to the roll making it creamy and uber delicious that you kids will simply love. These Onion Pakora Roll can also be served for dinner along with a juice or salad of your choice.
Serve the Onion Pakora Roll Recipe along with a hot cup of adrak chai for an evening snack or even make it for a quick weeknight dinner.
If you like this recipe, look here for more fusion recipes
- NYC’s Current Appetizer Craze Is Fancy French Onion Dip July 19, 2019Chefs around New York City are going crazy for an unlikely, low-brow appetizer: French onion dip. Upscale restaurants like TAK Room and hip ones like […]
- Arsenal transfer target Everton, nicknamed Little Onion, is fast, two-footed winger and national hero in Brazil July 19, 2019THERE is a cartoon nature to the best of Brazilian wingplay. Think of the great Garrincha making full backs fall over or defenders collide into each o […]
- Dining Out: Woodcliff's onion rings are worth the journey July 18, 2019FREMONT -- Back in my sports writing/editing days in the late 1980s and early '90s in Grand Island, I occasionally would join my parents for a me […]
- ‘That was the first headline idea that we had’: The origin story of The Onion’s most hilarious cover July 18, 2019Sometimes, your first idea is your best. In the late ‘90s, editors of the satirical newspaper The Onion were contemplating a book of front pages, much […]
- Indians mascots Ketchup, Mustard, Onion are joining Hannah Drown for Facebook Live video today at 3 p.m. for National Hot Dog Day July 17, 2019CLEVELAND, Ohio -- What better way to celebrate National Hot Dog Day than with the Cleveland Indians’ Ketchup, Mustard and Onion mascots?! Reporter Ha […]