The Punjabi Rajma Masala is a very famous recipe from the North India is an absolute comfort food in a Punjabi home. In this recipe I have cooked, the rajma masala in Preethi’s Electric Pressure cooker. From sautéing the masala to cooking of the rajma all got done in a single pot. And the best part about cooking in the Electric Pressure Cooker is that the Rajma get’s done on its own, with the need to monitor the number of whistles etc.
If you are looking for more Rajma Recipe here are some :
- Never Wait for Water to Boil Again Thanks to This Brilliant $20 Microwave Pasta Cooker June 19, 2019Trump’s plan for the Dem debates: Make it about him Trump won't back down on 'Central Park Jogger' case. Here's background. ... […]
- 17 Slow-Cooker Rolls You Definitely *Knead* to Try June 19, 2019I’ve been a slow-cooker fan for years, but it’s only recently that I’ve really come to understand how versatile they are. One thing I wish I’d figured […]
- Consumer Reports: Easy summer meals in a pressure cooker June 18, 2019This summer, let a pressure cooker save you time and keep the kitchen cool! Consumer Reports cooked up a storm to see which models can take the pressu […]
- The Anova Bluetooth sous vide cooker is $20 off on Amazon June 18, 2019TL;DR: This precise sous vide cooker from Anova Culinary is your best bet at achieving a perfect steak — pick one up on Amazon for just $78.78 ($20 in […]
- Quick Cook: Chicken Pulao in a Rice Cooker June 15, 2019Simran’s mom makes an absolutely killer biryani with mouthwatering layers of fluffy basmati rice and perfectly spiced meat or vegetables. A dish like […]