The One Pot Aloo Gobi Sabzi Recipe is made in less than 20 minutes using Electric Pressure Cooker. The Aloo Gobi Sabzi is a classic North Indian dish that is perfectly blended with simple spices like turmeric, cumin and garam masala. The milk spices cooked along with tomatoes, gobi and aloo make this sabzi recipe an absolute delicacy.
Serve the One Pot Aloo Gobi Sabzi along with Traditional Punjabi Kadhi with Methi and Chawal for a quick weeknight dinner.
If you like Potato/ Aloo recipes, then you must try some of our favorites like
- Punjabi Aloo Paratha Recipe (Spiced Indian Potato Flatbread)
- Schezwan Chilli Potato Recipe (Indian Chinese)
- Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe
- Aloo Vada Recipe – Batata Vada / Deep Fried Potato Patties
- Baked Aloo Tikki Recipe – Spicy Potato Patties or Cutlets
- How to make Sabudana aloo tikki recipe June 12, 2019Sago (sabudana) soaked - 2 cups Potatoes boiled and mashed - 3 medium Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste Roasted peanuts crushed - 1/2 cup Sesame seeds […]
- Priya makes roasted aloo gobi June 10, 2019Join Priya Krishna in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen as she makes her mom's roasted cauliflower and potato aloo gobi. Too often aloo gobi is mushy […]
- The Sneaky, Easy Trick to My Mom’s Perfect Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019I’ve noticed that aloo gobi is the one Indian dish (aside from butter chicken and anything that’s labeled “tikka masala,” which...don’t get me started […]
- Roasted Aloo Gobi (Potatoes and Cauliflower) June 10, 2019Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss potatoes and cauliflower with 3 Tbsp. oil on prepared sheet. Spread in an even layer […]
- Recipe: Roasted aloo gobi June 10, 2019Join Priya Krishna in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen as she makes her mom's roasted cauliflower and potato aloo gobi. Too often aloo gobi is mushy […]