vegan oats smoothie without milk and banana, heathy vegan, gluten free pappaya breakfast smoothie, starting your day with this filling and power packed oatmeal smoothie will keep you fuller for a longer time. #skinnyrecipes #breakfast
3/4 cup water
2 tbsp oats
2 tbsp rolled oats
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup pappaya, chopped
1 tbsp crushed peanuts
1/2 tsp chia seeds
1-2 dates (optional)
1 tbsp honey (optional)
OTHER OPTIONS FOR PAPPAYA ARE – banana, pineapple, apple, mango, berries, melons, or any seasonal fruit of your choice.
You can use any brand of oats.
Why you need to roast the oats?
whole oats even though are lightly cooked contains small amounts of phytic acid which may cause digestion issues, stomach upsets for some. So, soaking the oats in an acidic medium or lightly toasting it is highly recommend for good digestion.
Buy The Oats I Used:
The Blender I Used:
❤️❤️Eat Healthy, Stay Humble! ❤️❤️
❤️Click To Subscribe/Skinny Recipes❤️ :
Things I Love To Use:
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl:
Large Cast Iron Kadai:
Small Cast Iron Tadka Pan:
Stainless Steel Deep Pan:
Stainless Steel Wide Pan:
My Dosa Tawa:
Big cast iron pan (10 inch) :
Small cast iron pan (8 inch):
Deep Dish Cast Iron Pan:
Cast Iron Grill Pan:
My Stone Grinder:
Buy Rolled Oats:
The Blender I Use:
My OTG Oven:
Hi! I am Nisa Homey and I live in Kerala. Welcome to Skinny Recipes – YouTube's first Indian Healthy Cooking Channel. With over 25 years of experience in Indian cooking and baking, I started Skinny Recipes in March 2016 where I share healthy and nutrient dense recipes for weight loss and weight management with easily available ingredients. With my healthy recipes you can cook better & more often at home, along with teaching you how to cook a healthy meal for your family and for you.
I do not use refined products in my recipes. Whether you are a beginner in cooking or an experienced cook or looking for healthy recipes; Skinny Recipes will help in cooking food in the traditional and healthy way. The recipes are healthy, easy to make, nutrient dense, and made with locally available ingredients. Join me and change your lifestyle with my recipes & tips.
New videos every Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored video and this product was bought with my own money.
Copyright (c): nisahomey.com, this recipe is developed and first published by Nisa Homey
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT!!
Do not have this drink if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have any kidney disease or on a blood thinning medication.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their health practitioner before trying out natural home remedies or any remedies in this channel.
Those with celiac disease should avoid gluten (wheat, barley, oats, rye etc along with processed foods like cakes, biscuits, cookies etc made with the mentioned grains).
This video is only intended for an informational purpose.Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this..
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
All the content published on this channel is our own creative work and is protected under copyright law.
©Nisa Homey ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
FYI: This video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.
- Americans Love Breakfast but Don’t Do It Right, Survey Says May 23, 2019Breakfast: we love it (seriously, we made a whole book about it and everything). Whether you choose to regard breakfast as the most important meal of […]
- All students in NC school district to get free breakfast and lunch May 23, 2019BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. — All students at a North Carolina school district will get free breakfast and lunch for the 2019-2020 school year. Brunswick C […]
- Brunswick County Schools to offer free breakfast, lunch to all students next year May 23, 2019Brunswick County, N.C. — Brunswick County Schools announced on Wednesday that all students will receive free breakfast and lunch next year, WECT repor […]
- Focus Turns To Europe (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast) May 23, 2019Today's Top Stories: Focus turns to Europe; DJIA futures fall almost 250 points; and May prepares resignation. If you are interested in listening […]
- Wall Street Breakfast: Focus Turns To Europe May 23, 2019Listen on the go! A daily podcast of Wall Street Breakfast will be available by 8:00 a.m. on Seeking Alpha, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify (click the hi […]