No Bake Sunbutter Granola Bars. 5 Ingredients Sunbutter Oatmeal Bars. Freezer friendly
I always need some snack things around esp when getting out for a while. As soon as I am in the car, I need to snack! These Snack Bars come in very handy. They need just 5 ingredients, take 10 mins of active time and are freezer friendly, so you can grab one right out of the freezer when needed and also carry them around the whole day. I use sunflower seed butter to keep them allergen friendly. You can use Peanut butter, other nut butter as well.You can add more seeds, nuts, dried fruit to make a heartier granola bar.
These simple oatmeal bars have Oats that get toasted lightly. Then the sun butter is heated and mixed with maple syrup. Vanilla or spices for flavor and oats are mixed in. The mix is then pressed into a pan. Melted chocolate is drizzled on top and then the bars are frozen to set and easy slicing. Use other nut butters if needed, and other grain flakes if avoiding oats. Shape the mix into balls for a different form factor. Lets make these sunbutter oatmeal bites.
Nutfree, glutenfree Recipe.
Music: Cheesecake by Ian Post (sweet Desires)
✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #veganrecipes #cooking
- 2 Vegan Sushi Recipes So Good, You Won't Miss Fish August 22, 2019Making sushi at home can be intimidating, but vegan sushi is easy, just as tasty, and may change your mind ... Not sure where to start? Here are two r […]
- 25 Indian Recipes That Are Even Better Than Takeout August 21, 2019Get the recipe for Instant Pot Indian Dal Tandoori-Baked Chicken Thighs Marinate chicken thighs overnight in this simple spiced yogurt mixture ... but […]
- 12 easy ways to eat a more plant-based diet August 21, 2019"Coconut oil can be used in a 1:1 ratio when cooking or baking, making it an easy non-dairy recipe adaptation that adds a hint of flavor," s […]
- Here’s how the vegan mung bean egg alternative stacks up to the real deal, nutrition-wise August 21, 2019Want to dig into plant-based diets even more? Here’s what a healthy, balanced plate should look like when you’re vegan. Then grab your air fryer and t […]
- The Vegetarian Dinner That Meat-Eaters Can't Resist August 20, 2019They’re simple, flexible, and even when they’re meatless ... iron skillet pan over the stove over medium-low heat. To put it simply, this recipe has a […]