#AD I was contacted last year and asked if I wanted to trial and learn about the NCR Silver system and hardware in my café Deserted Cactus. I jumped at the chance not realising to what extent I actually needed it in the running of my business.
I started Deserted Cactus in September 2017 with no knowledge other then it was something I really wanted to do and pretty much went it alone learning/making it up as I went along. So you can imagine things were a little chaotic to say the least from my DIY cash float to filing my receipts every which way but together.
Having the NCR Silver system in place for about 5 months now has really brought everything together from knowing the right prices to charge, knowing what sells best and when, seeing the peek times that customers were coming for food and helping me carve out and future trends in my business to help growth and customer retention.
I’m not actually sure how I managed without the system in place and I love how I’m constantly finding new ways that’s helping me grow and expand my business. The customer support is also invaluable and I know should any queries arise I will be fully supported 24/7.
If you want to find out more about NCR Silver and how it can help your business check them out via any of the details below:
Thanks for watching guys
- Why This Negative Ad on Queens DA Candidate Tiffany Cabán Is Upsetting Politicians of Color June 24, 2019Young women in politics face a lot of unwarranted criticism. With an array of snarky comments about their experience, their intelligence, and their ha […]
- Netflix Remains Ad-Free, But Rivals Think That Will Change June 24, 2019Netflix continues to spend a lot on programming -- which brings up the obvious question. How can it pay for it? Industry executives don’t think chargi […]
- Ad Age Leading National Advertisers 2019 index June 24, 2019Ad Age Leading National Advertisers 2019 is Ad Age's annual ranking of the biggest U.S. advertising spenders. Ad Age published the 64th annual Ad […]
- Australians begin ‘ad limina’ visits acknowledging impact of abuse crisis June 24, 2019The president of the Australian bishops' conference told his fellow bishops that it is "a time of humiliation" for Catholic Church lead […]
- 6 Digital Ad Stocks That Could Follow Facebook Into Commerce June 24, 2019Over the past several weeks, Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) has turned its nascent, fledgling commerce efforts, into a full-blown commerce pivot centered around […]