The Nawabi Kofta Curry Recipe is dish from the royal kitchens. Koftas made using potatoes that are stuffed with paneer and dry fruits and simmered in spicy tomato cream gravy.
Serve it as a weekend meal or at your next dinner party.
Have a look at other interesting vegetarian gravy recipes that we have:
- Steph Curry 'unfiltered' when Kevin Durant is out, Tom Haberstroh says May 20, 2019In the first 11 games of these NBA playoffs, Steph Curry averaged 23.5 points and 9.5 3-point attempts per game. Over the last four games, with Kevin […]
- Steph Curry showed everyone how hard he is to guard on one exhausting possession May 20, 2019Steph Curry is very good at basketball, but everyone already knew that. The three-time NBA champ and two-time NBA MVP is one of the greatest shooters […]
- Colin Cowherd believes Stephen Curry is what the ‘best player in the world’ looks like May 20, 2019Colin Cowherd says Stephen Curry is the best ball handler, best shooter, most revolutionary player, tremendous leader and is 'ego-less.' Hea […]
- Skip Bayless is impressed by Steph Curry and Draymond Green’s ‘electric’ performance in Game 3 May 20, 2019Skip Bayless strongly believes the Western Conference Finals has been more about the Golden State Warriors comeback over the Portland Trail Blazer […]
- Steph Curry, Brook Lopez, Damian Lillard among NBA players taking, and making, longer-distance shots May 20, 2019MILWAUKEE – Brook Lopez caught a pass from Giannis Antetokounmpo and launched a 28-foot three-pointer. The shot-clock wasn’t about to expire. The game […]