The Nawabi Kofta Curry Recipe is dish from the royal kitchens. Koftas made using potatoes that are stuffed with paneer and dry fruits and simmered in spicy tomato cream gravy.
Serve it as a weekend meal or at your next dinner party.
Have a look at other interesting vegetarian gravy recipes that we have:
- Watch Steph Curry and family celebrate Ayesha's 30th birthday March 23, 2019The Warriors look to keep their winning ways against the lottery-bound Mavericks, but it won't be easy. Golden State, clinging to the No. 1 seed […]
- Warriors star Stephen Curry rested for Mavericks game March 23, 2019The Golden State Warriors will be without guard Stephen Curry for their match against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. The NBA's official injury […]
- Warriors star Stephen Curry to miss game vs. Mavericks for rest March 23, 2019March 23, 2019 2:16pm EDT March 23, 2019 2:16pm EDT Basketball, Dallas Mavericks, Golden State Warriors, English, NBA Andrew Bogut and Shaun Livingsto […]
- Eagles Mailbag: Faith in Nate Sudfeld, Vinny Curry signing, spreading it around March 23, 2019The offseason marches on with your questions. I already answered your first bunch, including questions on Sidney Jones, Jay Ajayi and running backs in […]
- Steph Curry has the perfect reaction after making putt in office competition with Augusta National Women's Amateur players March 22, 2019We know Steph Curry is a huge golfer. In fact, he's one of the best golfer-athletes out there and has competed in the Web.com Tour's Ellie M […]