Narikol Pitha Recipe are Assamese Sweetened Coconut Fried Pitha that is a North Eastern Delicacy. This recipe is prepared on festive occasions. Grated fresh coconut is mixed with sugar and caramelized, and then mixed with flour and milk, and deep fried to prepare this recipe.
These Narikol Pitha make a great after school snack for your kids. If you are craving something sweet and deep fried especially on a cold winter or monsoon evening then this is a recipe that you must try.
Serve Narikol Pitha Recipe – Sweetened Coconut Fritter as a dessert or as an evening snack with a cup of Masala Chai Recipe.
Here are a few more Indian sweets to try
- 2 transported after rollover crash on Florida Turnpike at Coconut Creek Parkway July 22, 2019COCONUT CREEK, FLA. (WSVN) - One victim has been airlifted and another was transported by ground following a rollover crash in Coconut Creek. Authorit […]
- 1 airlifted after rollover crash on Florida Turnpike at Coconut Creek Parkway July 22, 2019COCONUT CREEK, FLA. (WSVN) - One person has been transported following a rollover crash in Coconut Creek. Authorities from multiple agencies responded […]
- Here’s How to Make Coconut Club’s Amazing Spam Fried Rice July 22, 2019The must-order at Coconut Club, Adam Greenberg’s island-style spot near Union Market, is this fried rice made with two distinctly Hawaiian touches: Sp […]
- Chia Seeds in Your Coconut Water? Genius! July 22, 2019Yeah, we didn’t think coconut water could get any more refreshing, either. But then we were hit with this creation, and life has been better ever sinc […]
- The truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told? July 20, 2019Coconut oil has soared in popularity in recent years, largely due to celebrity endorsements and the wellness movement that has encouraged consumers to […]