I think of this as a sheet pan sandwich recipe. You roast a bunch of mushrooms and scallions in a hot oven as your main components. And you whip up a simple poblano yogurt while those are roasting. Pile everything high on top of hearty slices of well-toasted bread, and you’re set.
The poblano yogurt is a key component here, but I totally understand if you want to skip out on it because of time, lack of poblanos, or you’re anti-chile. No problem, just about any flavor-forward yogurt slather will do in its place. You could simply crush a clove of garlic into some paste with a pinch of salt, and stir that in your favorite plain yogurt – also delicious. Or, whisk a tablespoon of harissa paste into your yogurt.
- Mushroom Market 2019 Global Industry Analysis, Development, Revenue, Future Growth, Business Prospects and Forecast to 2025 June 24, 2019Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2019 -- The increasing demand for packaged food backed by an increasing number of the departmental store is likely to […]
- 8 Minute Meals: cauliflower & mushroom burgers June 24, 2019(WTNH) - Clean Eating Health Coach Nikki Gallias makes delicious veggie burgers perfect for summer grilling. • Preheat oven 400 on Bake. • Break cauli […]
- 'Magic Mushroom' drama booms as Colorado's Cheba Hut takes on Quiznos June 21, 2019This story has been updated to include Quiznos' official response to the cease-and-desist letter. There's a new fight over magic mushrooms h […]
- Pa. mushroom farmer wonders why Trump’s immigration police are out to get him June 19, 2019Trump won't back down on 'Central Park Jogger' case. Here's background. During the week of June 24, the president tweeted recently […]
- A forest of nano-mushroom structures keep this plastic clean and stain-free June 19, 2019Technologies like solar panels and LEDs require a cover material that repels water, dirt and oil while still letting plenty of light through. There is […]