Mushroom Masala Cheese Omelette Recipe is a wholesome and high protein omelette that is packed with taste from mushrooms, green chillies and coriander. The addition of cheese adds to the creaminess and fluffiness.
Mushrooms are edible fungi and not vegetables as most may assume. They are rich in Vitamin D and one of the few sources of plant based Vitamin D. This important mineral is essential to the body as Vitamin D is important for absorption of calcium in the body. They are rich in B vitamins, folate and also dietary fibre. Mushrooms lowers cholesterol levels in the body and also aids in weight loss and building muscle mass
If you are looking for more High protein Indian breakfast recipes, below are some of the recipes you can try.
- KFC's New Mac & Cheese Bowls Are Arriving On August 26 August 22, 2019Now, though, both dishes have come together into one glorious mélange — with the notable bonus of mac and cheese finally arriving on the KFC menu as a […]
- KFC rolls out a new mac and cheese bowl topped with extra cheese and fried chicken as the fast-food mac and cheese battle heats up August 22, 2019Forget the chicken sandwich wars. The next fast-food battlefront is mac and cheese, and KFC is joining in. […]
- I bathed in cheese in the Swiss mountains — here's what the experience was like August 22, 2019Alpkäserei Gerschnialp is a small-scale cheese producer that offers tourists a chance to bathe in whey, a byproduct of cheese manufacturing. […]
- KFC Introduces Mac & Cheese Bowls: The Fan-Favorite Side Dish Is Now A Main Meal August 22, 2019LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Kentucky Fried Chicken® announced the addition of a new menu item that will have mac & cheese […]
- What beer goes best with cheese curds? Food and drink pairings for the Minnesota State Fair August 22, 2019When it comes to food and drink at the State Fair, it's a great Minnesota pair-together. What beverage complements the sweetness of a Sw […]