Mushroom Curry is yet another tasty dish that we can add to weekday lunch/dinner menu. Earthy Mushrooms and capsicum are cooked in an onion-tomato gravy and simple spices like red chilli powder and garam masala makes it a delicious accompaniment for hot rotis/phulkas.
Did you know: Mushrooms are an exceptionally nutrient-dense food, with one serve offering a surprising amount and array of essential nutrients. Mushrooms are naturally low in sodium, fat, cholesterol, and calories and have often been referred to as “functional foods.” The fiber, potassium and vitamin C content in mushrooms all contribute to cardiovascular health. Potassium and sodium work together in the body to help regulate blood pressure. Consuming mushrooms, which are high in potassium and low in sodium helps to lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
Try our other favourite Mushroom Recipes:
- Spinach Mushroom Chickpea Curry Recipe
- Mushroom Pasanda Recipe
- Kodava Kummu Curry Recipe- Coorg Style Mushroom Curry
- 10 Years Ago, Steph Curry, James Harden and the 2009 Draft Changed the NBA June 25, 201910 years ago, the 2009 NBA Draft changed the league. The star-studded class has a combined 25 All-Star appearances and three MVP titles. Watch the vid […]
- Stephen Curry after 10 years: Davidson coach says Warriors picked the perfect script in 2009 June 25, 2019Bob McKillop was in the green room with Stephen Curry and his family at Madison Square Garden on June 25, 2009 - the night the NBA was transformed. Lo […]
- Stephen Curry after 10 years: Analyzing the six players drafted before the Warriors star in 2009 June 25, 2019It seems incredible now that Stephen Curry could have been the seventh pick in any NBA Draft, but that was the case on June 25, 2009. Ten years on, Cu […]
- 2019 NBA free agent targets: Danny Green, Seth Curry among wing options for Sixers June 25, 2019June 30 at 6 p.m. is getting closer and closer. After Paul Hudrick looked at free agent point guard options for the Sixers yesterday, we’ll review fiv […]
- Steph Curry promises Warriors will ‘chase more championships’ June 24, 2019Steph Curry arrived in Tokyo on Sunday bearing gifts — none more valuable than his take on the Warriors. “The story is still going,” said Curry, accor […]