Ryan and I attended the 2nd Annual Vegan Playground event at Pershing Square in the heart of downtown LA this past weekend and had a blast munching out on vegan food with friends. It's fun sometimes to just attend vegan festivals without having to hold down a merch table or give a speech. That way we're able to check out the booth, try out new food, and film a vlog for you! Plus we got to have a lot of nice conversations with folks.
Be sure to follow Vegan Playground for future events!
Sonia Elsie –
Man Eating Plant –
Munchies Diner –
Charlie's Brownies –
Vegan Shirts –
March of Silence (next event 9/12/2019) –
Anji's sustainable fabric dress is from Indy Apparel –
Ryan's vegan friendly shoes are from As Nature Intended. Use code HAPPYVEGAN when you check out at and they will donate $5 to Mercy For Animals
🎶 👩🎤 🎸 🎹 🎧
“Heartstrings” by Lovespirals (Ryan & Anji)
Download the single & video exclusively from
Hear more music from Anji Bee or our band Lovespirals on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, or Pandora.
👕 👚 📚 📦 📬
Support the channel with a Happy Healthy Vegan tee or tank — or Anji’s Keep It Carbed, Baby! cookbook in print or ebook format — at
🍌 🍓 🍑 🌽 🍚 🍞
PO Box 391 • Seal Beach, CA • 90740 • USA
🛍 🎁 📦💓💸
This video is not sponsored, as in made-for-pay, but may include some items given to me gratis for possible review purposes. I make videos featuring vegan products for the joy of sharing vegan friendly items with my viewers.
Please subscribe for more healthy vegan recipes, health and fitness tips, interviews with vegan authorities, and much more from Anji and Ryan of Happy Healthy Vegan!
- Streamer Spotlight: Thirst Lounger Jon Pardy Tackles Twitch, Goes Vegan for $12K August 20, 2019A recent prop bet made with Bill Perkins has Pardy not only changing up his mindset, but also his diet and lifestyle. The terms of the bet have Pardy […]
- No One Wins in This Fight Between a Vegan Influencer and a Fancy Italian Restaurant August 20, 2019She has intolerances to gluten, coconut, and cashews, and is vegan, though it’s not clear if the restaurant ... but if you’re like us and just appreci […]
- Diet advice changes by the minute. How are we supposed to figure out what to eat? August 20, 2019Although he agrees that a plant-based diet is best for our environment, he says, “I don’t advise that everybody go on a vegan diet. Veganism is very, […]
- Vegan food: These Indianapolis restaurants have the best plant-based meals August 20, 2019Vegan food: These Indianapolis restaurants have the best plant-based meals Find the best vegan food in Indianapolis restaurants with this list of plan […]
- Vegan Certified Cake Mixes Market Estimated to Expand at a Robust CAGR over 2018 – 2027 August 20, 2019Vegan certified cake mixes are substitutes for regular cake mixes that are consumed by strict vegetarians that do not even consume dairy product or an […]