Ryan and I attended the 2nd Annual Vegan Playground event at Pershing Square in the heart of downtown LA this past weekend and had a blast munching out on vegan food with friends. It's fun sometimes to just attend vegan festivals without having to hold down a merch table or give a speech. That way we're able to check out the booth, try out new food, and film a vlog for you! Plus we got to have a lot of nice conversations with folks.
Be sure to follow Vegan Playground for future events!
Sonia Elsie –
Man Eating Plant –
Munchies Diner –
Charlie's Brownies –
Vegan Shirts –
March of Silence (next event 9/12/2019) –
Anji's sustainable fabric dress is from Indy Apparel –
Ryan's vegan friendly shoes are from As Nature Intended. Use code HAPPYVEGAN when you check out at and they will donate $5 to Mercy For Animals
🎶 👩🎤 🎸 🎹 🎧
“Heartstrings” by Lovespirals (Ryan & Anji)
Download the single & video exclusively from
Hear more music from Anji Bee or our band Lovespirals on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, or Pandora.
👕 👚 📚 📦 📬
Support the channel with a Happy Healthy Vegan tee or tank — or Anji’s Keep It Carbed, Baby! cookbook in print or ebook format — at
🍌 🍓 🍑 🌽 🍚 🍞
PO Box 391 • Seal Beach, CA • 90740 • USA
🛍 🎁 📦💓💸
This video is not sponsored, as in made-for-pay, but may include some items given to me gratis for possible review purposes. I make videos featuring vegan products for the joy of sharing vegan friendly items with my viewers.
Please subscribe for more healthy vegan recipes, health and fitness tips, interviews with vegan authorities, and much more from Anji and Ryan of Happy Healthy Vegan!
- Where to Eat Vegan Pizza in Dallas July 19, 2019One of my earliest pizza memories is globs of cheese dripping off a NY slice as my totally tubular childhood heroes, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, […]
- New vegan cafe promotes healthy eating for Detroiters July 19, 2019Vegan cafe the Kitchen is now open for lunch Tues.-Fri. in New Center. (Photo: Melody Baetens) Chef Quiana Broden squealed with pure joy several times […]
- Dominican Food, but Make it Vegan July 18, 2019Ysanet Batista, who started Woke Foods in 2016, teaches community members “about the ways that immigration has affected our eating habits and the ways […]
- Advice: At a party, we were served vegan mystery food July 18, 2019I recently went to a graduation party where the entire menu was vegan, and nobody informed the guests ahead of time. I have a toddler and had I known […]
- This Couple Makes Cannabis-Infused Food That's Also Vegan July 17, 2019Curtis Powell and Rebecca Goss loved to venture out to infusion events (where cannabis is infused in food), but their options as vegans were extremely […]