Mughlai cuisine dates back to the era of Mughal rule in India. It usually refers to the recipes that were a part of the royal kitchen. The distinct aroma and taste from various spices, dry fruits and nuts used in cooking give the feeling of a royalty. Mughlai Bhindi is the vegetarian version of the rich and diverse Mughlai cuisine.
Here are a few more similar recipes to try
- Diabetes Diet: This Delicious Dahi Bhindi Recipe May Help Keep Your Blood Sugar Stable (See Video) June 16, 2019Diet for diabetes: There are many common fruits and vegetables that may help ensure that your blood sugar levels are steady. ... […]
- Icici Bank Bhindi Aulakh Khurd IFSC & Branch Info June 13, 2019The IFSC Code of Icici Bank Bhindi Aulakh Khurd branch is ICIC0003989. The branch is located in Amritsar district of Punjab. For address and phone num […]
- Minesh Bhindi Explains How The Super Wealthy Invest Much Differently Than Most Think June 5, 2019DETROIT MI, USA / ACCESSWIRE / June 6th, 2014 / Gold for Life founder, Minesh Bhindi, was the featured guest on Influencers Radio show with Jack Mize, […]
- Chandrakant Bhindi June 5, 2019Mr. Chandrakant Bhindi, also known as Chandu, has been the Head of Capital Management and Director at CSFB Australia Management Pty Ltd (Also known as […]
- Kartik Aaryan asks Shilpa Shetty for 'aadha kilo bhindi'. Here's what the actress replied April 10, 2019Internet's latest crush Kartik Aaryan is having a gala time. His last film Luka Chuppi performed wonderfully at the box office and his upcoming p […]