Mosaru Kodubale recipe are yogurt-rice flour fritter rings which are one of the loved snacks of Karnataka, they are crispy and tastes great with Masala Chai.
Mosaru means curd or yogurt in Kannada. Mosaru Kodubale is made with rice flour and curd. They are delicately spiced with green chillies. Mosaru Kodubale are usually shaped in small circles and then deep fried.
Mosaru Kodubale can be made quickly and can be served as a snack during festivals to your guests. They can be served as an after school snack to your kids, or at a tea party along with a hot cup of chai.
Serve Mosaru Kodubale during evenings along with Masala Chai or South Indian Filter Coffee Recipe With Filter Coffee Powder.
If you like this recipe, here are more fritter recipes for you:
- Pillsbury recalls bread flour over E. coli fears June 18, 2019Five-pound bags of Pillsbury Best Bread Flour are being recalled because the flour may be contaminated with E. coli. Pillsbury’s owner Hometown Foods […]
- Archer Daniels expands flour recall to Pillsbury amid E. coli outbreak June 18, 2019Kellogg said on Tuesday it would take a pretax charge of about $35 million to restructure its North American business following the sale of its popula […]
- Craving some sweet dough? Cookie monsters should be extra careful amid ongoing flour recall June 18, 2019The next time your mom glares in your direction for swiping some sweet, homemade cookie dough, you might want to heed her warning. It's not just […]
- Another major flour brand recalled in US due to E. coli contamination concerns June 18, 2019Another company connected to ADM Milling Co. is issuing a recall for flour in the United States due to fears the product could be contaminated with E. […]
- Functional Flour Market Analysis 2019 Global Industry Forecast To 2025: By Size, Growth, Trends, Share, And Regional Forecast June 18, 2019Jun 18, 2019 (The Expresswire via COMTEX) -- Functional Flour Industry 2019 Global Market Research report provides information regarding market size, […]