Morocco is a North African country, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. Spices like paprika, cumin and saffron are widely used in Moroccan food. A firm fleshed fish like salmon or basa fish is used to make this dish.
Moroccan Baked Fish recipe is a popular dish made in Morocco and Mediterranean region. The fish is baked on a bed of spiced Moroccan sauce which is made using coriander leaves or parsley, onion, garlic, olives and various spices. This dish is served with a bread named Challah or Moroccan baked bread. Some people even serve it with vegetables like potatoes or asparagus and white rice.
It makes for a filling and satisfying dinner and is a great weekend dinner or party food recipe.
Serve Moroccan Baked Fish on its own with a glass of wine and some Rustic Rosemary Garlic Zucchini Bread Recipe.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Fish recipes such as
- A Summer-y Baked Brie recipe to go with this restaurant’s new music series July 22, 2019Kimi Eklund from Kimi's Oyster and Chop House stopped by to tell us about a special event series happening at her restaurant, as well as to share […]
- No-boil creamy baked ziti with chicken and peppers July 22, 2019A quick food processor tomato sauce and a smart technique that allows you to put the dry pasta directly into the casserole before baking makes this di […]
- It’s so hot in Nebraska the National Weather Service baked biscuits inside a car July 20, 2019New York and much of the U.S. face a major heat wave this weekend, with two-thirds of the country at risk. The Northeast and Midwest are being hit the […]
- Heat wave: It's so hot out, the National Weather Service baked biscuits in a car July 19, 2019How hot is it in the Midwest right now? So hot you could fix up a mess of biscuits on the dashboard of a black SUV. That's not a metaphor. The Na […]
- It's so hot in Nebraska the National Weather Service baked biscuits using only the sun July 19, 2019A brutal heat wave will scorch more than half of the country this weekend, with temperatures expected to feel well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. And to […]