Moong Dal Potli Recipe or Deep Fried Green Gram dal pouch is a starter Recipe. It taste really good, and also looks very unique because of their shapes. These vegetarian potlis have a flaky crispy outer covering and is stuffed with a masaledar yellow moong dal filling. In this recipe i am using moong dal stuffings, but you can creatively stuff them with mix vegetables, dry fruits or noodles. Although i am sharing deep fried version of this recipe, but if you want a healthier alternative, then you can also bake them.
Here are few more snack recipes to try
- Trump's latest immigration threat is yet another half-baked plan June 18, 2019This appears in Wednesday's Washington Post: President Donald Trump, already famous for his premature annunciations, has again broadcast a plan t […]
- Honey Baked Created a ‘Ham’mock to Aid in Your Summer Relaxation June 17, 2019So with that in mind, the ham experts (aka Hammeliers) over at Honey Baked have created a perfect trio for summer fun: a “ham”mock. “Who wouldn’t want […]
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Tzatziki Sauce June 16, 2019Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the eggplant into 1-inch rounds. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes (the eggplant will sweat out any bitte […]
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Finally Buried the Hatchet With Baked Goods June 15, 2019Wherever Taylor Swift goes, theories will inevitably follow her. But the singer-songwriter recently took time to address an “absolutely false” rumor a […]
- Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims June 14, 2019Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims "Helping in tangible ways such as food, water, and sanitary i […]