Dango is a Japanese sweet dumpling and sweet made from mochiko or rice flour, related to mochi and hence also called as Mochiko Dango. It is often served with green tea. Dango is eaten year-round with variations in ingredients to suit the fervour of the climate. Three to four dango dumplings are often served on a skewer, as a dessert after Japanese meals.
Here are a few more recipes from Japanese cuisine
- Company Overview of Dango Inc June 16, 2019The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomb […]
- SoCal's Best Frozen Desserts That Aren't Basic Ice Cream June 11, 2019Chichi Dango brings Hawaiian style shaved ice, which is smothered in various toppings including mochi, to Smorgasburg LA every Sunday. (Annie Lesser f […]
- Key Executives for DANGO & DIENENTHAL Maschinenbau GmbH June 10, 2019The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomb […]
- Cha-An BONBON Opens This Week With Dango & Matcha Treats April 29, 2019New York mainstay Cha-An Teahouse is opening a second outpost this Wednesday, May 1st, on East 9th Street, just a few storefronts away from its 15-yea […]
- Dango watches quick-release lugs & straps means you sport a unique watch everyday! April 4, 2019A lot of care and curation goes into the outfit you wear everyday. From your shirt, all the way to your shoes, everything is picked compliment one ano […]