Mixed Vegetable Sambar recipe is a simple and quick method of making sambar in a single pot. The most important ingredient of making the sambar is the homemade sambar powder and every home and every kitchen in south india has a unique recipe of making the sambar powder. Below you will see the video recipe of how to make sambar using a variety of mixed vegetables.
Did you know: Pure olive oil is great for everyday indian cooking. When you include good oil to your everyday diet, you will have lesser problems in the future such as weight gain, diabetes, cholesterol, etc. So choose wise & stay healthy.
If you are looking for more Sambar Recipes for your vegetarian dinner, here are some
- Ayesha Curry dishes on her first date with Stephen: a ’98 Astro van and the wax museum June 20, 2019Show of hands if you’d be comfortable having your life companion share details about your first date. On national TV. Thankfully, Stephen Curry wasn’t […]
- Ayesha Curry details her first date with Steph when they were teenagers June 20, 2019"How did you two meet?" It's a question every couple is asked, so after numerous times telling the tale, it becomes second nature. That […]
- Q&A: Stephen Curry on mini-golf series 'Holey Moley' and decompressing after NBA Finals June 20, 2019Last Thursday, basketball superstar Stephen Curry was on the court in the NBA Finals. A week later, he’s back on TV playing another sport, miniature g […]
- Steph Curry, game-show host? For the broadcast networks, summer TV is all in good fun June 20, 2019Once upon a time, before cable and satellite and streaming platforms, there were three (then four, then five, then six, then five) major broadcast net […]
- Seek out Sri Lankan hoppers and fish curry at Apey Kade in Tarzana June 20, 2019A few weeks ago I was drinking tea at a shop in Alhambra, and a man seated near me mentioned he was from Sri Lanka. I asked him if there were any Sri […]