Olives add great flavor to this vegan spinach pizza. It features a generous helping of baby spinach; or, you can use baby arugula instead. Do try this with pepper jack or other spicy vegan cheese, which gives it a bit of a kick.
- An expanded downtown & more mixed-use towers: Visionaries weigh in on Austin's urban future May 23, 2019Rapid change and redevelopment are the norm in Austin these days. Last week I wrote a cover story focused on a complicated deal that helped preserve t […]
- Ground Breaks on Mixed Use Building on Syracuse's South Side May 23, 2019A new development project has broken ground on Syracuse's south side. Salina First LLC has plans to put a $6.8 million mixed used building on the […]
- Mixed reviews for Guy Ritchie's 'Aladdin' remake May 23, 2019The reviews are in for Guy Ritchie's live-action remake of Aladdin – and as predicted, they're a bit of a mixed bag. Few would have put the […]
- Kamala Harris tells Stephen Colbert impeachment is a mixed bag, hammers Trump on infrastructure extortion May 23, 2019President Trump said Wednesday he won't work with Democrats on infrastructure or anything else until they end their investigations of him. " […]
- Fans have mixed feelings about Bonang moving: But where is she going? May 23, 2019Bonang Matheba is constantly achieving new heights in her career and the popular presenter is planning on moving, which is leaving her fans heartbroke […]