The post Missed Out On Lisa Eldridge Summer Pink Lipsticks? 4 Dupes To The Rescue appeared first on Peaceful Dumpling.
When Peaceful Dumpling girl crush Lisa Eldridge released a set of three velvet-inspired red lipsticks last December, we (and millions of other beauty lovers) fawned over their perfect formulation and finish. And those suckers sold out so quickly. (Psst…she said that her red lipsticks are going to be back in stock starting the third week in July!)
So it was no surprise that Eldridge’s set of four summery, pink lipsticks sold out in under a week. In addition to being crafted with Eldridge’s expertise, this latest release features two distinct formulas: a semi-sheer, balmy formula, Luxuriously Lucent, and a demi-matte, ultra-pigmented formula, Insanely Saturated. Needless to say, they look dreamy. But now they’re gone.
Just as we curated a list of dupes for Eldridge’s first collection, we’ve tried our best to find close substitutes for her stunning summer collection. They may not all have the elegant Eldridge touch, but they’ll help tide you over if you’re feeling inspired by the gorgeous colors of her sold-out collection.
Lisa Eldridge Go Lightly Vegan Dupe
Eldridge stirred up some serious hype for this shade prior to releasing her latest collection. Her video detailing how she acquired Audrey Hepburn’s lipstick case–and how she analyzed the lip color in the case–is a must-watch for Audrey Hepburn and vintage makeup lovers alike. The “Go Lightly” lipstick, named after Hepburn’s most famous character, Holly Golightly, perfectly captures the flirty, salmon pink worn by the actress during the 60s.
As someone who has tried (with only moderate success) to dupe Audrey’s signature salmon pink lip (prior to Lisa’s latest collection, of course), I know how hard it can be to find just the right version of this color for one’s specific complexion, so I’ve provided two dupes below with slightly different versions of the iconic color.
Gabriel Cosmetics Lipstick in “Salmon” is a medium coverage, all-vegan and cruelty-free formula with a delightful, summery vibe.
Another pretty peach option is Pixi Peach Blossom, a full-coverage color with an adjustable finish and plumping effects.
Lisa Eldridge Love of My Life Vegan Dupe
A true, neutral rose, “Love of My Life” is described as neither too red and neither too blue, making it a perfect pink for virtually all complexions. It’s the epitome of romantic pink that can be worn any time of year–but holds a special magic for the warmer seasons.
Luscious Super-Moisturizing Lipstick in Wild Rose is feminine, flattering, and charming–everything you’d want in a classic rose lipstick.
Elate Vibrant Lipstick in “Blush” is formulated with shea and mango butter to nourish your lips while also ensuring a comfortable, non-drying wear. This shade is a little more demure for those who’d prefer something closer to a natural color.
Lisa Eldridge Rainbow Spill Vegan Dupe
A vibrant, watermelon pink with just a touch of neon, Rainbow Spill is a weightless, demi-matte lipstick with 100% coverage. And it looks stunning on Lizzo, arguably the perfect model for this fun, inspired, bold shade.
Admittedly, Tarte Cosmetics Color Splash Lipstick in “Cha-Cha” may not have *quite* the same neon glow, but it sure is bright. Plus, it glides on smoothly and delivers serious color pay off while quenching lips with antioxidant-rich marine plant extract. (How is that for summery?!)
Another option that does pack a neon punch is Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in “Backstage Bambi.” It’s matte. It’s full coverage. It’s unmissable.
Lisa Eldridge Skyscraper Rose Vegan Dupe
Hailed as “an electrically modern fuschia pink,” this gorgeous shade is truly unique–and the most challenging of the set to closely dupe. But here goes!
Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick in “Physical”–a deep fuschia to contend with!
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in “Unlocked” is another option for a vivid fuschia–and it stays all day.
There you have it! Lovely vegan & cruelty-free dupes for Lisa Eldridge’s Summer Pink Lipstick Collection. Which one is your favorite?
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Respective brands
The view other posts like this on Peaceful Dumpling.
- Fake Tom Cruise Dupes Tons of People at Comic-Con July 22, 2019Tom Cruise made a splash at Comic-Con ... is what all these people thought when they saw a guy who was a dead-ringer for the 'Top Gun' star. […]
- Indian dupes unemployed Nepalese youths of millions; arrested July 22, 2019An Indian has been arrested in Nepal for duping several gullible Nepalese youths of millions of rupees on the pretext of providing them jobs in Malta. […]
- Mumbai: Man runs maid agency scam, dupes 150 of Rs 37 lakh July 21, 2019MUMBAI: A 32-year-old commerce graduate was arrested by the Powai police for siphoning off Rs 37 lakh from at least 150 people. Vikram Singh, who vani […]
- Amazon warns customers: Those supplements might be fake July 21, 2019In this instance, the problems came together: An Amazon merchant sold dupes of genuine probiotics made by Align, a Procter & Gamble brand. “We are […]
- The 12 Most-Wanted Face Creams—and Their Less Expensive Drugstore Dupes July 20, 2019Face creams—and expensive ones at that—are having a serious moment right now in the beauty industry. Cult-loved, holy grail formulations from brands l […]