Miss Shirley’s Café with locations in Baltimore and Annapolis, Maryland participated in the greater Baltimore area Vegan Restaurant Week. They have decided to extend their Special Winter Vegan Restaurant Week Menu another week. You still have time to enjoy a wide range of vegan dishes for breakfast and lunch including Vegan Griddle Cakes, Trail Mix Oatmeal, Avocado Toast, Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad, Spinach and Kale Salad, Athena Bowl, Beets and Sweets Sandwich, Beyond Burger, Park Place Powerhouse, and more.
Here’s Miss Shirley’s Café special vegan menu: https://www.mdveganeats.com/miss-shirleys-menu
Restaurant locations can be found here: https://www.missshirleys.com/locations/main-locations
- Another Parkland Tragedy, Confederate Monument Removed: FL News March 23, 2019Sydney Aiello took her own life on March 17 after battling survivor's remorse since the Valentine's Day massacre. (GoFundMe) ACROSS FLORIDA […]
- Another cyclone bears down on west Australian coast March 23, 2019Australia is bracing to be hit by a second powerful cyclone in two days, as Cyclone Veronica bears down on the country's northwest coast. The sto […]
- AAA asks Virginia to give handheld cellphone ban another try March 23, 2019RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A proposal to ban Virginia motorists from holding cellphones while driving may get a second chance. One bill died during this yea […]
- Pau Gasol injury update: Bucks lose another player as C will miss month with hurt ankle March 23, 2019March 23, 2019 9:26pm EDT March 23, 2019 9:26pm EDT Basketball, Milwaukee Bucks, English, Pau Gasol, NBA Gasol has only averaged 1.3 points and 3.3 re […]
- Aspen PD chief asks one officer to retire, places another on leave after unrelated complaints March 23, 2019ASPEN, Colo. — Two Aspen officers were off patrol Saturday after unrelated personnel complaints were filed, one involving a 26-year veteran of the for […]