Miss Shirley’s Café with locations in Baltimore and Annapolis, Maryland participated in the greater Baltimore area Vegan Restaurant Week. They have decided to extend their Special Winter Vegan Restaurant Week Menu another week. You still have time to enjoy a wide range of vegan dishes for breakfast and lunch including Vegan Griddle Cakes, Trail Mix Oatmeal, Avocado Toast, Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad, Spinach and Kale Salad, Athena Bowl, Beets and Sweets Sandwich, Beyond Burger, Park Place Powerhouse, and more.
Here’s Miss Shirley’s Café special vegan menu: https://www.mdveganeats.com/miss-shirleys-menu
Restaurant locations can be found here: https://www.missshirleys.com/locations/main-locations
- Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers, reach another NBA Finals May 20, 2019The Golden State Warriors swept their way to a fifth straight NBA Finals, getting triple-doubles from Stephen Curry and Draymond Green in a 119-117 ov […]
- Another horse dies after injury at Santa Anita Park, 25th since December May 20, 2019Spectacular Music, a 3-year-old gelding, did not fall but sustained a "a fatal injury to his pelvis" during a race on Sunday, the park' […]
- Airline group predicts another record for summer travel May 20, 2019The airline industry's U.S. trade group is predicting another record for summer travel. Airlines for America forecast Tuesday that 257.4 million […]
- Woman accused of fatally shooting one man, wounding another in Arlington May 20, 2019A 45-year-old woman has been charged with fatally shooting one man and wounding another Monday evening in Arlington, police say. Police responded abou […]
- Another Horse Dies at Santa Anita Park, the 25th Since December May 20, 2019Another horse has died at Santa Anita Park in California, the second thoroughbred to perish at the race track this week and the 25th to die there sinc […]