Namely MarlyThis Miso Tofu offers the perfect marinade for tofu. This miso tofu recipe results in a savory, crispy tofu that can be used to make tofu rice bowls or even added to a salad. This miso glazed tofu is gluten free, low carb (keto friendly), high protein, and a nutritious addition to your plant-based diet! Get ready for delicious days ahead!
This article first appeared on Namely Marly and is copyrighted © 2019
- Indy 500 weather: Forecast for Carb Day, race day and Snakepit May 23, 2019It has been a wet few days in Indianapolis, and rain has already impacted pre-race proceedings with qualifying day delays at the Indianapolis Motor Sp […]
- IU Health offers measles vaccinations to Indy 500 Carb Day race fans May 23, 2019IU Health offers measles vaccinations to Indy 500 Carb Day race fans IU Health is offering Indy 500 race fans measles vaccinations on Carb Day at Indi […]
- Indy 500 2019: Carb Day goers can get measles vaccine from IU Health May 23, 2019Race fans heading to Indianapolis Motor Speedway for Carb Day on May 24 may want to make sure they have their health insurance cards on hand. IU Healt […]
- Ditch Low-Carb Diets, Try These 10 Indian Foods For Quick Weight Loss And Better Digestion May 23, 2019In a world of low-carb salads, quinoa, avocado, broccoli and asparagus to name a few, Indian foods have lost their charm and presence to a great exten […]
- IU Health will offer measles vaccines at Carb Day May 22, 2019INDIANAPOLIS — Large gatherings of people have increasingly become a concern as the measles outbreak spreads across the country. With that in mind, IU […]