Namely MarlyThis Miso Tofu offers the perfect marinade for tofu. This miso tofu recipe results in a savory, crispy tofu that can be used to make tofu rice bowls or even added to a salad. This miso glazed tofu is gluten free, low carb (keto friendly), high protein, and a nutritious addition to your plant-based diet! Get ready for delicious days ahead!
This article first appeared on Namely Marly and is copyrighted © 2019
- A low carb diet and weight loss March 24, 2019A low-carb diet means it is low in carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are primarily found in sugary foods, pasta and bread. In a low-carb diet, instead of m […]
- Add These Simple, Low-Carb Lunches to Your Meal Prep, and Never Fall For Fast Food Again March 24, 2019Lunch can be so tricky. When your schedule gets hectic, you can so easily fall into the trap of eating whatever you can find in the break room or swin […]
- What are CARB states, ZEV states and 'smile' states? Autoweek explains March 22, 2019If you spend much time car shopping or reading automotive news, you've probably come across the terms CARB states, ZEV states and "smile […]
- First Week of CARB May 17th Options Trading March 22, 2019Investors in Carbonite Inc (Symbol: CARB) saw new options become available this week, for the May 17th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our Yield […]
- Conagra Expands Its Plan for Zucchini Noodles in Bid for Carb Replacements March 21, 2019Packaged food may not be in a great spot, but Conagra Brands Inc., armed with its recently acquired portfolio of Pinnacle Foods labels, believes it ha […]